Turn on thread page Beta

Girls... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I think humour is probably a big turn on for girls which would explain why I never have any luck. Using big words and trying to act clever is not good though, any girl worth going out with will soon clock on. If you just want a quick one nighter either to a place called Whalley Range or Amsterdam. I believe Soho have afew too.

ReputationRep:
    just be urself, and a sense of humour helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    Being yourself gets you nowhere...because if you're a stupid ****, she'll be able to tell, so act smart and use big words even if you don't really know what they mean. If she's the one who's a stupid ****, just tell her you have a huge penis.
    lol, good call. This girl I know went out with this guy purely because he had a massive...ya know! So that may actually work.

Rick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SideKickRick)
    lol, good call. This girl I know went out with this guy purely because he had a massive...ya know! So that may actually work.

Rick.

May? I was being serious. The only situation you could have problems with would be a long-term relationship, but we all know that 90% of the male population are best committed to a grave, than a woman.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.