Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've never lived in an accommodation or a dorm as I live far away from Plymouth. I wonder what it's like. How many people live with you? Is it quiet at night? Can you hear people partying? Is there peer pressure in your case?

I'll be studying Dietetics in 2017 and I'd love to get a point of view on what Plymouth life is like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonathan Sumner)
    I've never lived in an accommodation or a dorm as I live far away from Plymouth. I wonder what it's like. How many people live with you? Is it quiet at night? Can you hear people partying? Is there peer pressure in your case?

I'll be studying Dietetics in 2017 and I'd love to get a point of view on what Plymouth life is like
    Are you looking to stay in halls or private accommodation? I'm also most likely going to Plymouth in 2017 too.
    Interested in what responses you get from people living in Plymouth. I've visited the halls and pretty much all of them look decent, although I wasn't keen on Gilwell.

ReputationRep:
    The halls But I have been around Plymouth and visited to Barbican, the Hoe, and the City. It's gorgeous! Hopefully it will be great!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
University of Plymouth resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.