The Student Room Group

What to text her to see if she's interested/attracted to me?

So I saw this girl about 3 times in the library, she sat in front of me so I looked at her couple times and we exchanged eye contact. I then saw her in the club, talked to her for like 10 seconds and she agreed and gave me her number. I text her and she responds but I'm not texting her anything flirty, just my *****y jokes. So what should I text her to see if she likes me or finds me attractive? thanks
Original post by LikeClockwork
So I saw this girl about 3 times in the library, she sat in front of me so I looked at her couple times and we exchanged eye contact. I then saw her in the club, talked to her for like 10 seconds and she agreed and gave me her number. I text her and she responds but I'm not texting her anything flirty, just my *****y jokes. So what should I text her to see if she likes me or finds me attractive? thanks

Instead of just texting that try to talk more to her and learn more about her. Personally I would really appreciate the fact that you're trying to get to know me instead of trying to get with me. Talk to her more often and then ask her out. If she agrees than just take it nice and slow and see how it goes. If she doesn't agree than you know where she stands.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending