Turn on thread page Beta

I've got this problem right... me & the parents are having big row at the mo & my dad is saying that
    he don't want me to go to the prom & that he will tell me if I can go at the end of April, but I
    don't have any tickets & I do have the money so he says I can buy the tickets, but they might be
    wasted and I HAVE to buy the tickets tomorrow or not at all!

And then there's the problem of whether to buy 1 or 2 tickets, because I don 't have anyone to take
    yet, but I want to take someone, but my mum says I shouldn't if I don't have a bf because I'm just
    doing it because everyone is taking someone (NOT TRUE) & plus if I buy 2 tickets & I can't go I lose
    £24 & I don't know what 2 do. I mean we have got a month before the prom & I know I'll find someone
    to take, but I don't know whether to gamble buying them or not.... it would £12 if I just bought one
    for me or £24 if for 2 people.

Eva

EVa <[email protected] > wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    [q1]> I've got this problem right... me & the parents are having big row at the[/q1]
    mo
    [q1]> & my dad is saying that he don't want me to go to the prom & that he will tell me if I can go at[/q1]
    [q1]> the end of April, but I don't have any tickets & I[/q1]
    do
    [q1]> have the money so he says I can buy the tickets, but they might be wasted and I HAVE to buy the[/q1]
    [q1]> tickets tomorrow or not at all![/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> And then there's the problem of whether to buy 1 or 2 tickets, because I[/q1]
    don
    [q1]> 't have anyone to take yet, but I want to take someone, but my mum says I shouldn't if I don't[/q1]
    [q1]> have a bf because I'm just doing it because everyone[/q1]
    is
    [q1]> taking someone (NOT TRUE) & plus if I buy 2 tickets & I can't go I lose[/q1]
    £24
    [q1]> & I don't know what 2 do. I mean we have got a month before the prom & I know I'll find someone to[/q1]
    [q1]> take, but I don't know whether to gamble buying them or not.... it would £12 if I just bought one[/q1]
    [q1]> for me or £24 if for 2 people.[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> Eva[/q1]

Ummmmm.... HELLO? £24 can get you REALLY drunk...

Buy tickets, two of them. What the problem with your 'rents anways, what have you done to make you
    dad say that?! Buy two tickets, you will find sum1, and just blackmail your dad into letting u go.
    let me know what happens!
    --
    Neil - web: http://www.monkeysnet.co.uk email: [email protected] text's:
    [email protected] msn: NMonk_uk
    icq: 61568266 "EVa" <[email protected] > wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    [q1]> I've got this problem right... me & the parents are having big row at the[/q1]
    mo
    [q1]> & my dad is saying that he don't want me to go to the prom & that he will tell me if I can go at[/q1]
    [q1]> the end of April, but I don't have any tickets & I[/q1]
    do
    [q1]> have the money so he says I can buy the tickets, but they might be wasted and I HAVE to buy the[/q1]
    [q1]> tickets tomorrow or not at all![/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> And then there's the problem of whether to buy 1 or 2 tickets, because I[/q1]
    don
    [q1]> 't have anyone to take yet, but I want to take someone, but my mum says I shouldn't if I don't[/q1]
    [q1]> have a bf because I'm just doing it because everyone[/q1]
    is
    [q1]> taking someone (NOT TRUE) & plus if I buy 2 tickets & I can't go I lose[/q1]
    £24
    [q1]> & I don't know what 2 do. I mean we have got a month before the prom & I know I'll find someone to[/q1]
    [q1]> take, but I don't know whether to gamble buying them or not.... it would £12 if I just bought one[/q1]
    [q1]> for me or £24 if for 2 people.[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> Eva[/q1]

"Neil Monk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    [q1]> Buy tickets, two of them. What the problem with your 'rents anways, what have you done to make you[/q1]
    dad
    [q1]> say that?! Buy two tickets, you will find sum1, and just blackmail your dad into letting u go. let[/q1]
    [q1]> me know what happens![/q1]

Hiya Neil, didnt know u posted here... Well me rents found out that i lied 2 em bout spending £70 on
    drink... in one week, so they got really stressy!! I'll tell ya wot happens... ur not down in
    Plymouth on 17May r u????

EVa

[q1]> --[/q1]
    [q1]> Neil - web: http://www.monkeysnet.co.uk email: [email protected] text's:[/q1]
    [q1]> [email protected] msn: NMonk_uk[/q1]
    [q1]> icq: 61568266 "EVa" <[email protected] > wrote in message[/q1]
    [q1]> news:[email protected]...[/q1]
    [q2]> > I've got this problem right... me & the parents are having big row at[/q2]
    the
    [q1]> mo[/q1]
    [q2]> > & my dad is saying that he don't want me to go to the prom & that he[/q2]
    will
    [q2]> > tell me if I can go at the end of April, but I don't have any tickets &[/q2]
    I
    [q1]> do[/q1]
    [q2]> > have the money so he says I can buy the tickets, but they might be[/q2]
    wasted
    [q2]> > and I HAVE to buy the tickets tomorrow or not at all![/q2]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q2]> > And then there's the problem of whether to buy 1 or 2 tickets, because I[/q2]
    [q1]> don[/q1]
    [q2]> > 't have anyone to take yet, but I want to take someone, but my mum says[/q2]
    I
    [q2]> > shouldn't if I don't have a bf because I'm just doing it because[/q2]
    everyone
    [q1]> is[/q1]
    [q2]> > taking someone (NOT TRUE) & plus if I buy 2 tickets & I can't go I lose[/q2]
    [q1]> £24[/q1]
    [q2]> > & I don't know what 2 do. I mean we have got a month before the prom & I know I'll find someone[/q2]
    [q2]> > to take, but I don't know whether to gamble[/q2]
    buying
    [q2]> > them or not.... it would £12 if I just bought one for me or £24 if for 2 people.[/q2]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q2]> > Eva[/q2]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q1]>[/q1]

"sTeViE" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    [q1]> EVa <[email protected] > wrote in message news:[email protected]...[/q1]
    [q2]> > I've got this problem right... me & the parents are having big row at[/q2]
    the
    [q1]> mo[/q1]
    [q2]> > & my dad is saying that he don't want me to go to the prom & that he[/q2]
    will
    [q2]> > tell me if I can go at the end of April, but I don't have any tickets &[/q2]
    I
    [q1]> do[/q1]
    [q2]> > have the money so he says I can buy the tickets, but they might be[/q2]
    wasted
    [q2]> > and I HAVE to buy the tickets tomorrow or not at all![/q2]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q2]> > And then there's the problem of whether to buy 1 or 2 tickets, because I[/q2]
    [q1]> don[/q1]
    [q2]> > 't have anyone to take yet, but I want to take someone, but my mum says[/q2]
    I
    [q2]> > shouldn't if I don't have a bf because I'm just doing it because[/q2]
    everyone
    [q1]> is[/q1]
    [q2]> > taking someone (NOT TRUE) & plus if I buy 2 tickets & I can't go I lose[/q2]
    [q1]> £24[/q1]
    [q2]> > & I don't know what 2 do. I mean we have got a month before the prom & I know I'll find someone[/q2]
    [q2]> > to take, but I don't know whether to gamble[/q2]
    buying
    [q2]> > them or not.... it would £12 if I just bought one for me or £24 if for 2 people.[/q2]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q2]> > Eva[/q2]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> Ummmmm.... HELLO? £24 can get you REALLY drunk...[/q1]

I know... so did the £70, that got me in trouble with the rents! EVa

Hey eva

I will go to the prom with you

Are you interested?

Nope, I'm not unfortunately, but you know i would if i could!

--
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> "Neil Monk" <[email protected]> wrote in message[/q1]
    [q2]> > Buy tickets, two of them. What the problem with your 'rents anways, what have you done to[/q2]
    [q2]> > make you[/q2]
    [q1]> dad[/q1]
    [q2]> > say that?! Buy two tickets, you will find sum1, and just blackmail your dad into letting u go.[/q2]
    [q2]> > let me know what happens![/q2]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> Hiya Neil, didnt know u posted here... Well me rents found out that i lied 2 em bout spending £70[/q1]
    [q1]> on drink... in one week, so they got really stressy!! I'll tell ya wot happens... ur not down in[/q1]
    [q1]> Plymouth on 17May r u????[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> EVa[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q2]> > --[/q2]
    [q2]> > Neil - web: http://www.monkeysnet.co.uk email: [email protected] text's:[/q2]
    [q2]> > [email protected] msn: NMonk_uk[/q2]
    [q2]> > icq: 61568266 "EVa" <[email protected] > wrote in message[/q2]
    [q2]> > news:[email protected]...[/q2]
    [q3]> > > I've got this problem right... me & the parents are having big row at[/q3]
    [q1]> the[/q1]
    [q2]> > mo[/q2]
    [q3]> > > & my dad is saying that he don't want me to go to the prom & that he[/q3]
    [q1]> will[/q1]
    [q3]> > > tell me if I can go at the end of April, but I don't have any tickets[/q3]
    &
    [q1]> I[/q1]
    [q2]> > do[/q2]
    [q3]> > > have the money so he says I can buy the tickets, but they might be[/q3]
    [q1]> wasted[/q1]
    [q3]> > > and I HAVE to buy the tickets tomorrow or not at all![/q3]
    [q3]> > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > > And then there's the problem of whether to buy 1 or 2 tickets, because[/q3]
    I
    [q2]> > don[/q2]
    [q3]> > > 't have anyone to take yet, but I want to take someone, but my mum[/q3]
    says
    [q1]> I[/q1]
    [q3]> > > shouldn't if I don't have a bf because I'm just doing it because[/q3]
    [q1]> everyone[/q1]
    [q2]> > is[/q2]
    [q3]> > > taking someone (NOT TRUE) & plus if I buy 2 tickets & I can't go I[/q3]
    lose
    [q2]> > £24[/q2]
    [q3]> > > & I don't know what 2 do. I mean we have got a month before the prom &[/q3]
    I
    [q3]> > > know I'll find someone to take, but I don't know whether to gamble[/q3]
    [q1]> buying[/q1]
    [q3]> > > them or not.... it would £12 if I just bought one for me or £24 if for[/q3]
    [q3]> > > people.[/q3]
    [q3]> > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > > Eva[/q3]
    [q3]> > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > >[/q3]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q1]>[/q1]

You know, Proms and Semi-Formal Dances are just fun. I can garentee you that there will be people
    there that are going with just friends. It's a dance...you hang out with your friends get all
    dressed up and you dance. I never saw the Prom as being a must go with your boyfriend or not go at
    all deal. It's just a dance...you're not picking who you're going to marry...so I think you should
    go and have a good time. Tell you're parents that you really would like to go. And if you they don't
    want you to go with out a boyfriend then I would ask a guy friend, go out with him for that week and
    then break up. LoL! That way you'll be going with your boyfriend and what they said would have been
    met....Stupid Idea I know...don't mind me, i'm tired today! lol P

~~~Cindy~~~

"EVa" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected] sReader>...
    [q1]> "Neil Monk" <[email protected]> wrote in message[/q1]
    [q2]> > Buy tickets, two of them. What the problem with your 'rents anways, what have you done to[/q2]
    [q2]> > make you[/q2]
    [q1]> dad[/q1]
    [q2]> > say that?! Buy two tickets, you will find sum1, and just blackmail your dad into letting u go.[/q2]
    [q2]> > let me know what happens![/q2]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> Hiya Neil, didnt know u posted here... Well me rents found out that i lied 2 em bout spending £70[/q1]
    [q1]> on drink... in one week, so they got really stressy!! I'll tell ya wot happens... ur not down in[/q1]
    [q1]> Plymouth on 17May r u????[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> EVa[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q2]> > --[/q2]
    [q2]> > Neil - web: http://www.monkeysnet.co.uk email: [email protected] text's:[/q2]
    [q2]> > [email protected] msn: NMonk_uk[/q2]
    [q2]> > icq: 61568266 "EVa" <[email protected] > wrote in message[/q2]
    [q3]> > > I've got this problem right... me & the parents are having big row at[/q3]
    [q1]> the mo[/q1]
    [q3]> > > & my dad is saying that he don't want me to go to the prom & that he[/q3]
    [q1]> will[/q1]
    [q3]> > > tell me if I can go at the end of April, but I don't have any tickets &[/q3]
    [q1]> I do[/q1]
    [q3]> > > have the money so he says I can buy the tickets, but they might be[/q3]
    [q1]> wasted[/q1]
    [q3]> > > and I HAVE to buy the tickets tomorrow or not at all![/q3]
    [q3]> > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > > And then there's the problem of whether to buy 1 or 2 tickets, because I[/q3]
    [q1]> don[/q1]
    [q3]> > > 't have anyone to take yet, but I want to take someone, but my mum says[/q3]
    [q1]> I[/q1]
    [q3]> > > shouldn't if I don't have a bf because I'm just doing it because[/q3]
    [q1]> everyone is[/q1]
    [q3]> > > taking someone (NOT TRUE) & plus if I buy 2 tickets & I can't go I lose[/q3]
    [q1]> £24[/q1]
    [q3]> > > & I don't know what 2 do. I mean we have got a month before the prom & I know I'll find[/q3]
    [q3]> > > someone to take, but I don't know whether to gamble[/q3]
    [q1]> buying[/q1]
    [q3]> > > them or not.... it would £12 if I just bought one for me or £24 if for 2 people.[/q3]
    [q3]> > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > > Eva[/q3]
    [q3]> > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > >[/q3]
    [q2]> >[/q2]

"~~~Cindy~~~" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    [q1]> You know, Proms and Semi-Formal Dances are just fun. I can garentee you that there will be people[/q1]
    [q1]> there that are going with just friends. It's a dance...you hang out with your friends get all[/q1]
    [q1]> dressed up and you dance. I never saw the Prom as being a must go with your boyfriend or not go at[/q1]
    [q1]> all deal. It's just a dance...you're not picking who you're going to marry...so I think you should[/q1]
    [q1]> go and have a good time. Tell you're parents that you really would like to go. And if you they[/q1]
    [q1]> don't want you to go with out a boyfriend then I would ask a guy friend, go out with him for that[/q1]
    [q1]> week and then break up. LoL! That way you'll be going with your boyfriend and what they said would[/q1]
    [q1]> have been met....Stupid Idea I know...don't mind me, i'm tired today! lol P[/q1]

I like ur idea... its an alll girls skools so i'm not gonna met ne single guys there
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> ~~~Cindy~~~[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> "EVa" <[email protected] > wrote in message[/q1]
    news:<[email protected] sReader>...
    [q2]> > "Neil Monk" <[email protected]> wrote in message[/q2]
    [q3]> > > Buy tickets, two of them. What the problem with your 'rents anways, what have you done to make[/q3]
    you
    [q2]> > dad[/q2]
    [q3]> > > say that?! Buy two tickets, you will find sum1, and just blackmail your dad into letting u go.[/q3]
    [q3]> > > let me know what happens![/q3]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q2]> > Hiya Neil, didnt know u posted here... Well me rents found out that i lied 2 em bout spending[/q2]
    [q2]> > £70 on drink...[/q2]
    in
    [q2]> > one week, so they got really stressy!! I'll tell ya wot happens... ur not down in Plymouth on[/q2]
    [q2]> > 17May r u????[/q2]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q2]> > EVa[/q2]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q3]> > > --[/q3]
    [q3]> > > Neil - web: http://www.monkeysnet.co.uk email: [email protected] text's:[/q3]
    [q3]> > > [email protected] msn: NMonk_uk[/q3]
    [q3]> > > icq: 61568266 "EVa" <[email protected] > wrote in message[/q3]
    [q3]> > > news:[email protected]...[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > I've got this problem right... me & the parents are having big row[/q3]
    at
    [q2]> > the mo[/q2]
    [q3]> > > > & my dad is saying that he don't want me to go to the prom & that he[/q3]
    [q2]> > will[/q2]
    [q3]> > > > tell me if I can go at the end of April, but I don't have any[/q3]
    tickets &
    [q2]> > I do[/q2]
    [q3]> > > > have the money so he says I can buy the tickets, but they might be[/q3]
    [q2]> > wasted[/q2]
    [q3]> > > > and I HAVE to buy the tickets tomorrow or not at all![/q3]
    [q3]> > > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > And then there's the problem of whether to buy 1 or 2 tickets,[/q3]
    because I
    [q2]> > don[/q2]
    [q3]> > > > 't have anyone to take yet, but I want to take someone, but my mum[/q3]
    says
    [q2]> > I[/q2]
    [q3]> > > > shouldn't if I don't have a bf because I'm just doing it because[/q3]
    [q2]> > everyone is[/q2]
    [q3]> > > > taking someone (NOT TRUE) & plus if I buy 2 tickets & I can't go I[/q3]
    lose
    [q2]> > £24[/q2]
    [q3]> > > > & I don't know what 2 do. I mean we have got a month before the prom[/q3]
    & I
    [q3]> > > > know I'll find someone to take, but I don't know whether to gamble[/q3]
    [q2]> > buying[/q2]
    [q3]> > > > them or not.... it would £12 if I just bought one for me or £24 if[/q3]
    for 2
    [q3]> > > > people.[/q3]
    [q3]> > > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > Eva[/q3]
    [q3]> > > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > >[/q3]
    [q1]>[/q1]

Cindy, your idea is not bad, to solve Eva's situation, but as a guy, I'd have to say that it
    stinks a bit!
    --
    news:8O%[email protected]...
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> "~~~Cindy~~~" <[email protected]> wrote in message[/q1]
    [q2]> > You know, Proms and Semi-Formal Dances are just fun. I can garentee you that there will be[/q2]
    [q2]> > people there that are going with just friends. It's a dance...you hang out with your friends get[/q2]
    [q2]> > all dressed up and you dance. I never saw the Prom as being a must go with your boyfriend or not[/q2]
    [q2]> > go at all deal. It's just a dance...you're not picking who you're going to marry...so I think[/q2]
    [q2]> > you should go and have a good time. Tell you're parents that you really would like to go. And if[/q2]
    [q2]> > you they don't want you to go with out a boyfriend then I would ask a guy friend, go out with[/q2]
    [q2]> > him for that week and then break up. LoL! That way you'll be going with your boyfriend and what[/q2]
    [q2]> > they said would have been met....Stupid Idea I know...don't mind me, i'm tired today! lol P[/q2]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> I like ur idea... its an alll girls skools so i'm not gonna met ne single guys there[/q1]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q2]> > ~~~Cindy~~~[/q2]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q2]> > "EVa" <[email protected] > wrote in message[/q2]
    [q1]> news:<[email protected] sReader>...[/q1]
    [q3]> > > "Neil Monk" <[email protected]> wrote in message[/q3]
    [q3]> > > news:[email protected]...[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > Buy tickets, two of them. What the problem with your 'rents anways, what have you done to[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > make[/q3]
    [q1]> you[/q1]
    [q3]> > > dad[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > say that?! Buy two tickets, you will find sum1, and just blackmail your dad[/q3]
    into
    [q3]> > > > letting u go. let me know what happens![/q3]
    [q3]> > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > > Hiya Neil, didnt know u posted here... Well me rents found out that i lied 2 em bout spending[/q3]
    [q3]> > > £70 on drink...[/q3]
    [q1]> in[/q1]
    [q3]> > > one week, so they got really stressy!! I'll tell ya wot happens... ur not down in Plymouth on[/q3]
    [q3]> > > 17May r u????[/q3]
    [q3]> > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > > EVa[/q3]
    [q3]> > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > --[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > Neil - web: http://www.monkeysnet.co.uk email: [email protected] text's:[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > [email protected] msn: NMonk_uk[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > icq: 61568266 "EVa" <[email protected] > wrote in message[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > news:[email protected]...[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > I've got this problem right... me & the parents are having big row[/q3]
    [q1]> at[/q1]
    [q3]> > > the mo[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > & my dad is saying that he don't want me to go to the prom & that[/q3]
    he
    [q3]> > > will[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > tell me if I can go at the end of April, but I don't have any[/q3]
    [q1]> tickets &[/q1]
    [q3]> > > I do[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > have the money so he says I can buy the tickets, but they might be[/q3]
    [q3]> > > wasted[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > and I HAVE to buy the tickets tomorrow or not at all![/q3]
    [q3]> > > > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > And then there's the problem of whether to buy 1 or 2 tickets,[/q3]
    [q1]> because I[/q1]
    [q3]> > > don[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > 't have anyone to take yet, but I want to take someone, but my mum[/q3]
    [q1]> says[/q1]
    [q3]> > > I[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > shouldn't if I don't have a bf because I'm just doing it because[/q3]
    [q3]> > > everyone is[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > taking someone (NOT TRUE) & plus if I buy 2 tickets & I can't go[/q3]
    I
    [q1]> lose[/q1]
    [q3]> > > £24[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > & I don't know what 2 do. I mean we have got a month before the[/q3]
    prom
    [q1]> & I[/q1]
    [q3]> > > > > know I'll find someone to take, but I don't know whether to gamble[/q3]
    [q3]> > > buying[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > them or not.... it would £12 if I just bought one for me or £24 if[/q3]
    [q1]> for 2[/q1]
    [q3]> > > > > people.[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > Eva[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > >[/q3]

PROMBLEM IS SOLVED!! One of me mates bought 2 tickets, but now her date dont want 2 go so... she
    gave me her spare ticket & I buy one ticket... that way I only pay for 1 ticket & then if my parents
    stop me going then I only lose £12!!!

Plus if me rents do stop me I'm going 2 stay at my mates house & take me stuff to skool...
    basicaly I WILL GO SOMEHOW!!!! I would care bout being grounded since I have exams for the next
    month & a half!!!!!

Thanks y'all,

Luv,

EVa

XXXX

"Neil Monk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    newsZ%[email protected]...
    [q1]> Cindy, your idea is not bad, to solve Eva's situation, but as a guy, I'd have to say that it[/q1]
    [q1]> stinks a bit![/q1]
    [q1]> --[/q1]
    [q1]> Neil - web: http://www.monkeysnet.co.uk email: [email protected] text's:[/q1]
    [q1]> [email protected] msn: NMonk_uk[/q1]
    [q1]> icq: 61568266 "EVa" <[email protected] > wrote in message[/q1]
    [q1]> news:8O%[email protected]...[/q1]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q2]> > "~~~Cindy~~~" <[email protected]> wrote in message[/q2]
    [q3]> > > You know, Proms and Semi-Formal Dances are just fun. I can garentee you that there will be[/q3]
    [q3]> > > people there that are going with just friends. It's a dance...you hang out with your friends[/q3]
    [q3]> > > get all dressed up and you dance. I never saw the Prom as being a must go with your boyfriend[/q3]
    [q3]> > > or not go at all deal. It's just a dance...you're not picking who you're going to marry...so I[/q3]
    [q3]> > > think you should go and have a good time. Tell you're parents that you really would like to[/q3]
    [q3]> > > go. And if you they don't want you to go with out a boyfriend then I would ask a guy friend,[/q3]
    [q3]> > > go out with him for that week and then break up. LoL! That way you'll be going with your[/q3]
    [q3]> > > boyfriend and what they said would have been met....Stupid Idea I know...don't mind me, i'm[/q3]
    [q3]> > > tired today! lol P[/q3]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q2]> > I like ur idea... its an alll girls skools so i'm not gonna met ne[/q2]
    single
    [q2]> > guys there[/q2]
    [q3]> > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > > ~~~Cindy~~~[/q3]
    [q3]> > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > > "EVa" <[email protected] > wrote in message[/q3]
    [q2]> > news:<[email protected] sReader>...[/q2]
    [q3]> > > > "Neil Monk" <[email protected]> wrote in message[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > news:[email protected]...[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > Buy tickets, two of them. What the problem with your 'rents anways, what have you done to[/q3]
    make
    [q2]> > you[/q2]
    [q3]> > > > dad[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > say that?! Buy two tickets, you will find sum1, and just blackmail your dad[/q3]
    [q1]> into[/q1]
    [q3]> > > > > letting u go. let me know what happens![/q3]
    [q3]> > > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > Hiya Neil, didnt know u posted here... Well me rents found out that i lied 2 em bout[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > spending £70 on[/q3]
    drink...
    [q2]> > in[/q2]
    [q3]> > > > one week, so they got really stressy!! I'll tell ya wot happens... ur not down in Plymouth[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > on 17May r u????[/q3]
    [q3]> > > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > EVa[/q3]
    [q3]> > > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > --[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > Neil - web: http://www.monkeysnet.co.uk email: [email protected] text's:[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > [email protected] msn: NMonk_uk[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > icq: 61568266 "EVa" <[email protected] > wrote in message[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > news:[email protected]...[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > > I've got this problem right... me & the parents are having big[/q3]
    row
    [q2]> > at[/q2]
    [q3]> > > > the mo[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > > & my dad is saying that he don't want me to go to the prom &[/q3]
    that
    [q1]> he[/q1]
    [q3]> > > > will[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > > tell me if I can go at the end of April, but I don't have any[/q3]
    [q2]> > tickets &[/q2]
    [q3]> > > > I do[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > > have the money so he says I can buy the tickets, but they might[/q3]
    be
    [q3]> > > > wasted[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > > and I HAVE to buy the tickets tomorrow or not at all![/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > > And then there's the problem of whether to buy 1 or 2 tickets,[/q3]
    [q2]> > because I[/q2]
    [q3]> > > > don[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > > 't have anyone to take yet, but I want to take someone, but my[/q3]
    mum
    [q2]> > says[/q2]
    [q3]> > > > I[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > > shouldn't if I don't have a bf because I'm just doing it because[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > everyone is[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > > taking someone (NOT TRUE) & plus if I buy 2 tickets & I can't[/q3]
    go
    [q1]> I[/q1]
    [q2]> > lose[/q2]
    [q3]> > > > £24[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > > & I don't know what 2 do. I mean we have got a month before the[/q3]
    [q1]> prom[/q1]
    [q2]> > & I[/q2]
    [q3]> > > > > > know I'll find someone to take, but I don't know whether to[/q3]
    gamble
    [q3]> > > > buying[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > > them or not.... it would £12 if I just bought one for me or £24[/q3]
    if
    [q2]> > for 2[/q2]
    [q3]> > > > > > people.[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > > Eva[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > >[/q3]
    [q3]> > > > >[/q3]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q2]> >[/q2]

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.