The Student Room Group
Original post by Artemis_Masumi
Basically my friend dropped my phone in the sink and although it still works most of the features like the home button and volume buttons are no longer functions properly or almost at all.
So does anyone know where to buy just the phone itself no sim or contract?
An iPhone 6s to be specific

You could try to get it repaired at an Apple Store, not sure if this could be fixed but worth a shot.

Personally I would buy a brand new one (if it can't be repaired) directly from apple but you can find other sites that sell them. Wouldn't trust Amazon or eBay though, I bought a phone from there and it was a terrible experience.

And of course, send your friend the bill..
Well if you can't from shops like carephone warehouse then get it from those internet shops that also sell phones lol they're usually second hand though
Original post by SeanFM
You could try to get it repaired at an Apple Store, not sure if this could be fixed but worth a shot.

Personally I would buy a brand new one (if it can't be repaired) directly from apple but you can find other sites that sell them. Wouldn't trust Amazon or eBay though, I bought a phone from there and it was a terrible experience.

And of course, send your friend the bill..

I would but it was an xmas present so....:cry2:
You can buy a full price sim free IPhone from Argos, Apple, Carphone Warehouse and John Lewis. If you are looking for something cheaper, you can try shops like CeX. They usually sell second hand tech at a cheaper price. You might be able to part exchange your old phone.
Get it off of Amazon.
Reply 6
Reply 7
There's always CeX, it'll be more expensive than buying privately, but you do get a 2 year warranty with them, which may be worth the extra cash. Other than that, you can try Shpock, Gumtree, UsedEverywhere, eBay or even give Craigslist a try.
My Iphone 6 started acting up last month and wasint charging at all and would not turn on. I just decided to get the Iphone SE from the apple shop.

I guess try ebay, amazon(some sell secind hand refruibished)

Try your local phone shops in your area

I would recommend getting a new one, not necessarily new, it can be refreshed but as long as its higher up than an iphone 6.
Apple store

Latest

Trending

Trending