Suz1977
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I had an interview with DWP for a WC position thought Id done ok at the interview ...only to be told I've reached the required standard but they can't offer me a job immediately. I'm on a reserve list for 6 months - I scored 6,6,6,6 (thought that was ok) ...is anyone else in the same boat ??
Zah13
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi,
I have received the same response today. I scored 6,6,7,4. Well done with your scores! The waiting was painful so am glad to have got some kind of closure! They've sent all the attachments for the pension form, personal info and health questionnaire. Not sure if that's standard procedure for everyone who's placed on a reserve list.
Suz1977
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Zah13)
Hi,
I have received the same response today. I scored 6,6,7,4. Well done with your scores! The waiting was painful so am glad to have got some kind of closure! They've sent all the attachments for the pension form, personal info and health questionnaire. Not sure if that's standard procedure for everyone who's placed on a reserve list.
Forms ? I haven't been sent any forms - maybe im not in this time. Would they be under attachments if I had 🤔
Zah13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi. Yes they're under attachments. I rang them today to ask if they need completing but was told not until a job offer is made.
CTULondon
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...989027&page=78

hi thats a better forum that a lot of people who applied for it are using.you should find more answers there.
shrich12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
am 106 on the reserve list i may as well withdraw my application
Busy lizzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
How can I find out what position i am in the reserve list? I've bern told by DWP recruitment office that they cant possibly disclose that to me
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Zah13)
Hi,
I know this is a very old post, but I recently applied for this role. I got 7766. I thought I did really well but have been put on then reserve list. I thought I would get the job because I’m sure most didn’t get full marks. I wanted to ask, did you get an offer after being on the reserve list? I want to know if I have any hope now. I’m sad because I scored really well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (358)
45.84%
No (83)
10.63%
I'm not old enough (340)
43.53%

Watched Threads