The Student Room Group

It is so obvious that Brexit, Le Pen are the side of hope

To me it seems amazing that people can't just intuit(or maybe they can they just prefer of rationalize and use their 'left brain':wink: that the stark divide between optimism, hope, change, and stagnancy and joylessness is so obvious.

But then, maybe they are masochists.

I see the only hope of liberty and a breath of fresh air on one side, and I see a locked room on the other with people saying, 'don't go out, we'll tell you waht's best for you, it's safe in here'.

Even the personalities correlate, the fact that Farage and BoJo are actually capable of genuine laughter and smiling, in comparison to the likes of Charles Clarke, Alistair Campbell and Ruth Davidson is hardly accidentally. They look like miserly little totalitarians, and the EU parliament is pretty similar, god it's so miserable.

And whilst I dislike Trump, quit whinging. How about focusing on a young radical and innovative Democrat for four years time, rather than bemoaning the loss of Americas equivalent option(albeit a bit more cheerful and quite smug).
4 years of Trump followed by a re-evaluation of the Democrats and a radical candidate in 4 years is much more appealing that 8 years of Hilary, and it is easily possible.

I'm hearing the narrative in papers so determined to dismiss Le Pen, they are are so obsessed with her agenda and in denial.

Why can't they just get of their sanctimonious joyless high horse and accept change is desperately needed?
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
To me it seems amazing that people can't just intuit(or maybe they can they just prefer of rationalize and use their 'left brain':wink: that the stark divide between optimism, hope, change, and stagnancy and joylessness is so obvious.

But then, maybe they are masochists.

I see the only hope of liberty and a breath of fresh air on one side, and I see a locked room on the other with people saying, 'don't go out, we'll tell you waht's best for you, it's safe in here'.

Even the personalities correlate, the fact that Farage and BoJo are actually capable of genuine laughter and smiling, in comparison to the likes of Charles Clarke, Alistair Campbell and Ruth Davidson is hardly accidentally. They look like miserly little totalitarians, and the EU parliament is pretty similar, god it's so miserable.

And whilst I dislike Trump, quit whinging. How about focusing on a young radical and innovative Democrat for four years time, rather than bemoaning the loss of Americas equivalent option(albeit a bit more cheerful and quite smug).
4 years of Trump followed by a re-evaluation of the Democrats and a radical candidate in 4 years is much more appealing that 8 years of Hilary, and it is easily possible.

I'm hearing the narrative in papers so determined to dismiss Le Pen, they are are so obsessed with her agenda and in denial.

Why can't they just get of their sanctimonious joyless high horse and accept change is desperately needed?

Where exactly is the ''liberty'' in Brexit? Every UK citizen will lose their right to live/study/work in any other EU/EEA country. That's the opposite of individual freedom.

I've highlighted the parts of your post which are absolute drivel. What was even going through your mind when you wrote this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending