Extreme pain every time I try to lose my virginity- normal? Watch

Shasta21
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi, losing my virginity was a similar experience, it was absolutely agonizing but I told him to keep going because I knew if I made him stop I wouldn’t want to do it again. It was an awful pain like I’ve never felt like that before but after the initial entering and giving myself a little without him thrusting it was more bearable. The first couple times we had sexual were awful. The same way. But once I got to the 4th or 5th time it was absolutely fine. And now it feels so good. Just make sure he rubs your clit and makes sure you’re ready before you try. If you’re anything like me it’ll hurt anyways but after the pain will go away. Best of luck !!
KahriP.
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hello girly. I read your post and I’m so happy (not that you are having pain) but the fact that I was going to write this and didn’t know how but you took the words right out of my mouth. I have the exact same problem and I thought there was no hope like I felt like an alien. So I went through the same thing-literally same thing he never went inside me but it hurt so damn bad just the tip. I don’t know much about a hymen so I wasn’t sure what I was doing wrong. Fingers hurt so bad as well so that’s no use and I’m pretty much allergic to all condom. I’m going to be 21 soon and still haven’t lost my virginity idk maybe gods punishing me? Reply back if you lost yours yet and how u managed the pain !
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by KahriP.)
Hello girly. I read your post and I’m so happy (not that you are having pain) but the fact that I was going to write this and didn’t know how but you took the words right out of my mouth. I have the exact same problem and I thought there was no hope like I felt like an alien. So I went through the same thing-literally same thing he never went inside me but it hurt so damn bad just the tip. I don’t know much about a hymen so I wasn’t sure what I was doing wrong. Fingers hurt so bad as well so that’s no use and I’m pretty much allergic to all condom. I’m going to be 21 soon and still haven’t lost my virginity idk maybe gods punishing me? Reply back if you lost yours yet and how u managed the pain !
Did you use lube? Have you tried a small dildo? Have you tried going on top? If you use one finger and go slowly and try to bear it and try again and again.
TheRealRozé
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I thought I was alone. This is exactly what I came for. To see if someone else was facing the same exact issue.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by KahriP.)
You are not being punished! God gave you a clitoris and it has only one purpose!
Relax and use a lot of lube and go on top of your man and maybe take a couple of painkillers.
If that doesn't work then go and see your gp!
Tammy117
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Am going through the same thing...the first guy tried to penetrate and it was so so painful so I told him to stop and the year later the second guy couldn’t even enter and we tried finger it was painful but it wasn’t as painful as much .....and I am scared and am about to break up with him because I can’t handle the pains ....don’t know what to do
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Tammy117)
Am going through the same thing...the first guy tried to penetrate and it was so so painful so I told him to stop and the year later the second guy couldn’t even enter and we tried finger it was painful but it wasn’t as painful as much .....and I am scared and am about to break up with him because I can’t handle the pains ....don’t know what to do
That is not a good reason to break up with him is it? and it is not fair on you anyway. It could be due to a number of reasons and you should not give up.
You could get a check up with your gp.
You could also try to relax by yourself and use small dildos with lots of lube. painkillers might help as well.
You need to win not quit!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (66)
54.55%
No (21)
17.36%
I'm not old enough (34)
28.1%

Watched Threads