The Student Room Group

Shy classmate crush

I sit near to a cute girl in class. I have never had much contact with her but I find her quite qute. I've started talking to her more and she funny and smart , a little shy too but I want to ask her out.

How do I do this?

Do I need to build more of a friendship before? Should I ask for her number first or ask if she wants to meet over Easter break? Also how/what do I say?

Thank you for reading, hope you can help.
If she's very shy then building up a 'friendship' first would help tbh. If just moderately then just ask for her number first and get to know her, start texting her a bit and ask from then - since you haven't had much contact beforehand.
Awwww how cute
Reply 3
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
If she's very shy then building up a 'friendship' first would help tbh. If just moderately then just ask for her number first and get to know her, start texting her a bit and ask from then - since you haven't had much contact beforehand.

^ Don't follow that.

Listen here, kid, the only way you're gonna get through to her is if you go all the way. Halfway through class, I want you to spontaneously take off your shirt, and then proceed to do push-ups in front of her. After you've done a considerable amount, like 2 or 3, you then should read a few lines of the Bee Movie script. By this time you've gone past alpha-male and she'll be licking her lips. Now what you need to do is go in for the kill. To do that, you need to tell her a sad story, like when you were 7 years old you got stung by a bee, so it shows your emotional side too, but don't tell her you cried otherwise it's a confirmed turn-off.

Let me know how it goes.
Original post by Joel 96
^ Don't follow that.

Listen here, kid, the only way you're gonna get through to her is if you go all the way. Halfway through class, I want you to spontaneously take off your shirt, and then proceed to do push-ups in front of her. After you've done a considerable amount, like 2 or 3, you then should read a few lines of the Bee Movie script. By this time you've gone past alpha-male and she'll be licking her lips. Now what you need to do is go in for the kill. To do that, you need to tell her a sad story, like when you were 7 years old you got stung by a bee, so it shows your emotional side too, but don't tell her you cried otherwise it's a confirmed turn-off.

Let me know how it goes.

Great advice from you, that's definitely how you get girls :colonhash:
Reply 5
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Great advice from you, that's definitely how you get girls :colonhash:

It's how you fell for me. Remember?
Original post by Joel 96
It's how you fell for me. Remember?

No I don't remember, the details are irrelevant to me :hand:
Original post by Joel 96
^ Don't follow that.

Let me know how it goes.

defo, yes harrass her
Make small talk. You don't have to compliment her, just ask about her weekend or make a comment about her bag or something. You could also ask for a Snapchat since she's more likely to give that rather than a phone number, considering the fact that you've "never had much contact" but I wouldn't do that until you're sure you two are on friendly terms. If you do get to know her, don't try to talk to her all the time and every day otherwise she'll think you have no life.

Just be normal and treat her like any other person; make jokes and tease her.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending