The Student Room Group

girls.... would you get offended?

ok so let's' say there's a guy you like or think is cute and he goes up to you one day and says you're a very kind person... would you get offended by that?

or what other things would offend you if your crush says something?
Lmao you cannot be serious.
obv troll
Original post by lailaxxx
ok so let's' say there's a guy you like or think is cute and he goes up to you one day and says you're a very kind person... would you get offended by that?

whats offensive?
what a joke lmfaooo

10/10 for making me laugh so hard.
(edited 6 years ago)
I can't believe I spent 5 seconds reading that rubbish
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 6

What's your opinion? As you're a girl yourself.
Of course
It's a compliment? He said that he thinks your a kind person? Be grateful that your kindness is being acknowledged! He could have called you a right ****!
Call the police on him, that's verbal abuse. He should be sentenced to 25 years in prison and we should get him on death row even though it doesn't exist in the UK. Just avoid that jerk!
Nah.

But for those that do, I'd say a lot of it is about tone.

The amount of people I met at a conference over the weekend who came up and said "you're so lovely/sweet/kind" just made me smile. Had it been said with obvious intentions maybe I'd think it was a little odd, but it was clear from tone these people were just being friendly. :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Steljoy
I can't believe I spent 30 seconds reading that rubbish

Are you retarded? How did it take you 30 seconds to 3 lines?
Original post by ghibli2s
Are you retarded? How did it take you 30 seconds to 3 lines?

It's hard to read fast while your ... Nvm can't do that kind of joke here
Reply 13
He should have had sex with you instead, so that's his mistake.
Totes, how dare someone compliment me, they should just know their place.
Original post by emerald7770
Call the police on him, that's verbal abuse. He should be sentenced to 25 years in prison and we should get him on death row even though it doesn't exist in the UK. Just avoid that jerk!

Savage:rofl:
Thats unacceptable tbh

I think if it was sarcastic or the tone was rude, it would ruffle my feathers a little. But if he genuinely meant it, then no, I'd be flattered. But if his friends are staring and sniggering in the distance then I'd clock he's f*****g around with me and I'd probably get VERY annoyed.
'Sup troll. :h:
Reply 19
triggered.

Quick Reply

Latest