The Student Room Group

Am I a gay man

Ok, i have a girlfriend but over the last couple of weeks, ive been really interested to find out what it would be like to have sex with my best friend. ive done this once before when i was 16, i went around a friends house and it was weird and awkward but maybe id like to do it again..... It was only a bit of fun at the time but i really enjoyed it, i havent spoken to him since though. The problem is although i want to have sex with a Man i dont think im actually attracted to Men, i actually find them quite gross. Has anyone experienced this themselves?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Ok, i have a girlfriend but over the last couple of weeks, ive been really interested to find out what it would be like to have sex with my best friend. ive done this once before when i was 16, i went around a friends house and it was weird and awkward but maybe id like to do it again..... It was only a bit of fun at the time but i really enjoyed it, i havent spoken to him since though. The problem is although i want to have sex with a Man i dont think im actually attracted to Men, i actually find them quite gross. Has anyone experienced this themselves?

You could possibly be bicurious.

And no I have never experienced this myself.
*if your not attracted to them your straight
Original post by Anonymous

😖 of all people ur best mate.. Wow where are ur standards, how can you even look each other in the eye without being embarrassed lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheManHimeself
no it you attracted to them you straight and don't try having sex with a man you might get aids

Unless the friend that OP wants to have sex with has AIDS he won't contract it. Maybe think a bit before you answer next time?
You say you find men gross, yet you've had sex with one before and "enjoyed" it and want to have sex with another one? Something doesn't add up..

Quick Reply

Latest