Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok People help me out here!.....I am a virgin who is going to have her first time very very soon, and i need to know from the people out there who arent virgins......is there a really good chance the condom might break, if so what like the percentage, i know this sounds totally cluless and dumb, but i need help!!!!! :confused: :eek:

Help would be GREATLY appreciaated..even ppls comments or known facts about condoms would help too! ~SaMMy

ReputationRep:
    Chances are really small if you put it on and take it off properly

ReputationRep:
    if ur scared just go on the pill as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skitzosammy)
    am a virgin who is going to have her first time very very soon,
    (Original post by thunderstorm)
    if ur scared just go on the pill as well
    You can't just 'go on the pill' just like that, you have to wait until your period. If it's going to be 'very very soon' that's not going to be much good, is it?

ReputationRep:
    3 % if the facts in the Friends are right .

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible to edit your title? You may be a virgin, but I'm not quite sure what a 'vigin' is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firebladez777.5)
    Is it possible to edit your title? You may be a virgin, but I'm not quite sure what a 'vigin' is.
    Im sure theres a dirty joke in there somewhere, maybe involving the swallowing of meat?

ReputationRep:
    As long as it is the right size and you put it on and take it off properly you will be fine. Just make sure it is rolled on fully or it will come off, which is not good (learn from my mistakes)!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    Im sure theres a dirty joke in there somewhere, maybe involving the swallowing of meat?
    Hmmm *considers*...you're probably right.

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry about it, unless youre sleeping with a man whore its unlikely hes got any diseases. Just enjoy the experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Dont worry about it, unless youre sleeping with a man whore its unlikely hes got any diseases. Just enjoy the experience.
    Lets hope she's not planning on sleeping with me then!! lol!! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    even if the condom does split, if you get pregnant or not depends on where you are in your cycle

ReputationRep:
    Ok People help me out here!.....I am a virgin who is going to have her first time very very soon, and i need to know from the people out there who arent virgins......is there a rewally good chance the condom might break, if so what like the percentage, i know this sounds totally cluless and dumb, but i need help!!!!! :confused: :eek:

Help would be GREATLY appreciaated..even ppls comments or known facts about condoms would help too! ~SaMMy
    have you got time to start going on the pill? would be a good extra precaution.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    have you got time to start going on the pill? would be a good extra precaution.
    if she's going to do it very very soon like she says, there wont be time to start going on the pill. you need to take it in advance :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    If the worst does happen then use the morning after pill. The only why I am not a father!! lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    if she's going to do it very very soon like she says, there wont be time to start going on the pill. you need to take it in advance :rolleyes:
    i know, thats why i asked if she had time. ah well. just use the condom properly then

ReputationRep:
    i know u need to wait till ur period as im on it! but if this guy is nice enough then he will wait for her to go on the pill if she is worried. if its very very soon and u r worried about getting pregnant surely waiting just a bit longer wont be that bad?!

ReputationRep:
    Thanx everyone for your help, i would go on the pill, but im only 14 ....is it even possible to go on the pill when your 14???.....anyway....thanx for all your help, we havent gone through with it yet (i was actually waiting to here from you guys) ~SaMMy

ReputationRep:
    Thanx everyone for your help, i would go on the pill, but im only 14 ....is it even possible to go on the pill when your 14???.....anyway....thanx for all your help, we havent gone through with it yet (i was actually waiting to here from you guys) ~SaMMy
    Get the pill if your thinking of sex (u take the 1st one on the day of your priod and you will be protected straight away) and go the the Brooke advisory centre cause not only will they do a pill prescription for you, they'll also give you advise on diseases (which alot of people have and dont know about and it doesnt matter how many people you sleep with, if you have unprotected sex you increase your chance of getting an STD.) and they'll give you some condoms and will show you how to put it on your boyfriend to reduce the chances of breakage.
    hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frost105)
    Get the pill if your thinking of sex (u take the 1st one on the day of your priod and you will be protected straight away)
    That's bs, it takes a full month for the pill to take effect.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.