Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

A vigin in need of help!!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Please stop shouting.

Re. the pregnancy statistics about condoms - I believe (though not 100% sure) that they are not related to one single occasion - the 97% reliability is the statistic for if they're used over one year, how many people will get pregnant. If 3 out of every 100 women got pregnant every time they had sex using condoms, the population would be through the roof!

And yes, I think 14 is too young as well.
    ITS NOT SHOUTING IF YOU CAN'T HEAR IT lol

ReputationRep:
    I agree that 14 is possibly a bit younge to be thinking about sleeping with someone but it is your choice and you should be safe. Condoms are the best way to protect yourself from STD's and Pregnancy and the only advice that I can give in reguards to them is make sure you put it on correctly. The biggest tip that my sex education teacher gave us is to just make sure that you hold the end on the condom while it is being put on. Make sure that there is no air bubble at the top which makes it more likely to break. As long as you are careful then it should be fine. Me and my boyfriend have been using condoms consistently for over a year and we have never had one break on us so I would say they are quite safe.

Think carefully before loosing your virginity it is a big step. If you don't feel ready then don't do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIGTIG)
    ITS NOT SHOUTING IF YOU CAN'T HEAR IT lol
    It's still annoying.

ReputationRep:
    Yea is weird tho like it doesnt seem to be this way were im from, i live in minnesota and the teen pregnecy level isnt high at all.....

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.