The Student Room Group

Guys: Do you enjoy girls looking at your bulge?

I do it often. Not to just anyone tho lol. To good looking guys that look my way or flirt. But I do it subtly so they don't see. I am such a perv.

Do guys mind or do they find it hot?

Scroll to see replies

I mind. I hate it when girls talk about the size of our Penis or whether you have a six pack or anything. It is a clear turn off for me as they are obviously more interested in superficial qualities rather than personality.
Reply 2
What the hell is this thread?

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Wolfie Smith
I mind. I hate it when girls talk about the size of our Penis or whether you have a six pack or anything. It is a clear turn off for me as they are obviously more interested in superficial qualities rather than personality.

It has nothing to do with size. It's just like how a guy would look at a woman's cleavage or bum.

Original post by Michiyo
What the hell is this thread?

Spoiler

What if its done subtly like how guys subtly look at your cleavage or arse?

And didn't we recently have a thread asking females if they enjoy guys looking at their bums the other day? I don't know why we can't ask a similar question.
ayee yeah its quality, if you're sure a girls stairing you have to make a move though you cant just stand there awkwardly
Reply 5
The bulge in my wallet seems to be extremely attractive to them.
Original post by Anonymous
I do it often. Not to just anyone tho lol. To good looking guys that look my way or flirt. But I do it subtly so they don't see. I am such a perv.

Do guys mind or do they find it hot?

This doesn't make any sense, there is nothing wrong with appreciating the opposite gender, now your saying that you look at our bulges discretely (meaning we don't notice) and then you ask us how it feels? Lol

Either way, if I were to notice I'd feel uncomfortable more than anything, especially if it is in public.
I wouldn't really care, I guess maybe a little embarrased and awkward feeling.
Personally, I'd probably see it as a good thing as it's a clear sign of physical attraction which naturally is a good feeling for guys. Yeah sure it could come across as girls just being superficial about it all but who the heck would genuinely complain, seriously?
Reply 9
Original post by Iceman5363
ayee yeah its quality, if you're sure a girls stairing you have to make a move though you cant just stand there awkwardly

Haha oh hell yeah I'll make a move

Original post by UWS

will u be my sugar daddy?

Original post by Anonymous
This doesn't make any sense, there is nothing wrong with appreciating the opposite gender, now your saying that you look at our bulges discretely (meaning we don't notice) and then you ask us how it feels? Lol

Either way, if I were to notice I'd feel uncomfortable more than anything, especially if it is in public.

I'm asking guys on tsr what they think of girls looking in general. I'm just saying that I do it discreetly. I'm not asking the guys that I look at how it feels. Obvs they won't know and won't be on tsr.

Original post by NoPunInThisName
Personally, I'd probably see it as a good thing as it's a clear sign of physical attraction which naturally is a good feeling for guys. Yeah sure it could come across as girls just being superficial about it all but who the heck would genuinely complain, seriously?

EXACTLYYYYY

If a pretty girl looks only a beta virgin 'nice guy' would feel uncomfortable. No wonder they get no action. Most guys love sexual attraction. It's natural.
Original post by UWS

If you've money then why did I have to pay my own rent and buy my own groceries when I studied at your house. :frown:
I've eyed a bulge or two in my time, but of course there are growers and show-ers...
Reply 12
No, I do have a pretty impressive bulge so go ahead and look girls
I wear jeans all the time through which a bulge doesn't show. What kind of clothing do you have to be wearing to even have a bulge. But to answer your question honestly, if it was an attractive girl I'd be very happy, if it were an unattractive girl I'd still be flattered but perhaps a little creeped out
how about if the guy has no bulge because ha has a small dick? Also do you sometimes get wet when you see it
Reply 15
Original post by UWS

I'm not fussed which bulge you show me:giggle::giggle:
I for one am OFFENDED. I AM NOT AN OBJECT. :colonhash:
I've caught one girl doing it, tbh though I think a lot of girls are quite good at doing it when they know you're not looking. I'm quite good at having a sneaky look at a nice bum as well though, just look at it out of the corner of your eye when their head is turned and if they start to turn around just straighten your eyes and it looks like you're not even looking in their direction :biggrin: If I can do it, so can they.
Reply 18
Original post by Goaded
I'm not fussed which bulge you show me:giggle::giggle:

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder976/61790976.jpg
Reply 19
I would just feel uncomfortable and assume my fly was undone.

Quick Reply

Latest