The Student Room Group

Guys, how big is too big when dating?

Just out of curiosity(coming from a biiig girl-350 lbs if you must know) how important is the size of your date and/or at what sort of size do you think 'she's just too big for me'. Or is it really about personality for somebody if you? Thanks !!x
Reply 1
I thought this was gonna be about something more specific...

Spoiler

I mean in terms of height... an inch taller is about as far as I'd go..
In terms of weight, I dont look at a girl and try to guess her weight xD.

Her weight doesnt matter, if im attracted to her I dont think it would matter.
That being said, I dont think Id be attracted to someone who was very big as its not a quality I actively search for...
Original post by Bexsylewis
Just out of curiosity(coming from a biiig girl-350 lbs if you must know) how important is the size of your date and/or at what sort of size do you think 'she's just too big for me'. Or is it really about personality for somebody if you? Thanks !!x

I'm a skinny guy, so too big a girl would be first a turn off, and second just not look right. I'm attracted to normal-curvy sized girls but I will be shallow enough to say that I'm not dating a girl that's almost 3 times my size. My gf is curvy and a few of my exes were, but some were skinny too. I think when they're over double your size/weight then that's just too far. I won't be attracted to someone in that state

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest