Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Does it say what city you're from?
Reply 22
Original post by Niall Cowell
Haha aw man there's so many 😂 I've added one that Im assuming is you

Haha I have the most common name, people always struggle to find me on Facebook. I've not had a request yet, I'll have another go and see if I can find you
Reply 23
Does it say what city you're from?

No I don't have much information on mine, what city does it say you're from?
Original post by B_lou24
Haha I have the most common name, people always struggle to find me on Facebook. I've not had a request yet, I'll have another go and see if I can find you

Haha jheeze I can't believe how hard this is for us 😂 I think mine says I went hazel grow high school, it's me and my mate at a table with drinks and I'm wearing a black jacket
Reply 25
Haha jheeze I can't believe how hard this is for us 😂 I think mine says I went hazel grow high school, it's me and my mate at a table with drinks and I'm wearing a black jacket

Haha, I've found one that says you live in Stockport and Manchester. But doesn't say anything about a high school. You might have some of your settings on private? Is this you
Original post by B_lou24
Haha, I've found one that says you live in Stockport and Manchester. But doesn't say anything about a high school. You might have some of your settings on private? Is this you

Yeah yeah thats me!
Reply 27
Yeah yeah thats me!

Haha finally, I've sent you a request now
I live in Simpsons, if anyone has any questions about the halls i'm happy to answer!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Pharaoh123
I live in Simpsons, if anyone has any questions about the halls i'm happy to answer!

Hiya, just wondering how much of a pain is it to travel to uni every day from simpsons? and also what is the nightlife like in simpsons, is it a lively student area?
Original post by Lauren Buck
Hiya, just wondering how much of a pain is it to travel to uni every day from simpsons? and also what is the nightlife like in simpsons, is it a lively student area?

Hey, I walk to uni which takes me 20-25 mins, some of it is uphill which was a bit of a struggle at first but you get used to it haha, or there is a bus stop which is a 5 minute walk from halls with 2 different buses that take you to uni in 10 minutes and are pretty frequent.

There's a pub at the end of the road which is really nice and cheap, there's also a few different shops including a sainsburys and also a cinema. There aren't any clubs and only the one bar nearby, but getting into town was really easy, cabs cost about £5 :smile:

Hope that helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending