The Student Room Group

Muslim has eyes gouged out in Muslim hate attack

A wave of new hate attacks against Muslims have started happening, particulary in Germany and Brussels, where 3 Muslims were attacked, one with his eyes gouged out:

rt. com/news/365599-attack-eyes-brussels-violence/
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

disgusting.
Oh gosh! That is absolutely horrible! We can't call Muslims barbaric if we are prepared to stoop so low and do things this disgusting. ugh!
**** man..
Original post by MeMoiLove
Oh gosh! That is absolutely horrible! We can't call Muslims barbaric if we are prepared to stoop so low and do things this disgusting. ugh!

See?
It's not just Muslims who are the terrorists!
Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334
See?
It's not just Muslims who are the terrorists!

I agree 100%
You don't know the race or religion of the person who perpetrated the attack... so how can you know this is a Muslim hate crime, or revenge or racial?
That's awful... There isn't much information on the motives of the attack so I can't say much, but an unprovoked attack like that is vile nonetheless. :s-smilie:
Original post by robbo3045
You don't know the race or religion of the person who perpetrated the attack... so how can you know this is a Muslim hate crime, or revenge or racial?

Why would a Muslim?
Think about it!
Why would a Muslim?
Think about it!

Stupid people can have stupid reasons...
Original post by robbo3045
Stupid people can have stupid reasons...

sounds familiar in dog meat thread which has been deleted twice, but someone is so persistent that they keep it up, and verbally abuse me coz of who I choose to be friends with despite what I eat!
Original post by juoa76
A wave of new hate attacks against Muslims have started happening, particulary in Germany and Brussels, where 3 Muslims were attacked, one with his eyes gouged out:

This isn't new news.... this happened in November?

Yes it's vile, completely abhorrent.
Why would a Muslim?
Think about it!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-35976958

Just one example of a Muslim killing a Muslim.

And that's before we get into 1400 years of Sunni and Shiite Muslims murdering one another.

Most IS members are Sunni, and they tend to target Shiite, even when they're in an area with a majority population that is Sunni. It's not by accident.
Original post by juoa76

This happened in November of last year.

And you decided to ignore that the main lead in the story is the following:

"Several explanations are reportedly being looked into, including that the attack could have been a settling of scores between members of rival African tribes."

He was likely attacked, as with grenade attacks in Sweden between different migrant groups, by another ethnic minority. And probably not because he was Muslim at all.

You probably moan about the Daily Mail, but are happy to take the approach they do when trying to mislead and push your own narrative.
Original post by Mathemagicien
No, that is not an example of muslim killing muslim, because Ahmadis aint no muslims bruv. Neither are Shiites.

If Rachel Dolezal did it, is it still a racial hate crime?
Original post by Mathemagicien
No, that is not an example of muslim killing muslim, because Ahmadis aint no muslims bruv. Neither are Shiites.

Wow
ngl, when I saw this, I just assumed it was a muslim-muslim attack. Not for any other reason than it was such an obvious trap thread.
Frightful.

It seems that eye gouging is a Sharia Punishment. You know "an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" in the Old Testament? According to some Muslim legal scholars it should be literally applied.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/mans-eye-gouged-out-in-iran-under-sharia-eye-for-eye-retribution-law-for-acid-attack-10091523.html

So it could be a Muslim on Muslim attack or tribal, or something else. We just don't know.

Pretty barbaric for the streets of Brussels, anyway. :frown:
Reply 18
Original post by astutehirstute
Frightful.

It seems that eye gouging is a Sharia Punishment. You know "an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" in the Old Testament? According to some Muslim legal scholars it should be literally applied.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/mans-eye-gouged-out-in-iran-under-sharia-eye-for-eye-retribution-law-for-acid-attack-10091523.html

So it could be a Muslim on Muslim attack or tribal, or something else. We just don't know.

Pretty barbaric for the streets of Brussels, anyway. :frown:

It's part of their culture, why we take them in I just don't know.
Original post by juoa76
It's part of their culture, why we take them in I just don't know.

You know "an eye for an eye...." is in the bible. And while you're lamenting on why you take "them in" why not tell us how many live in your house?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending