The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Camberwell Art Foundation 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I got accepted too! Congrats everyone! Seems like a great course with a great vibe in a great area. Plus it's super international
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by sam.a
I got accepted too! Congrats everyone! Seems like a great course with a great vibe in a great area. Plus it's super international

Thanks, you too! I really like that its international means you can mix with a lot of new people who have different cultures. Are you going to accept your place?
Reply 22
Thanks! Yeah I replied with my acceptance almost straight away! So pysched to go there. Are you accepting your place?
Reply 23
Original post by sam.a
Thanks! Yeah I replied with my acceptance almost straight away! So pysched to go there. Are you accepting your place?

Yeah me too, I accepted straight away!
I was accepted as well! Is anyone else going to live in halls of residence?
Original post by ev.s
I was accepted as well! Is anyone else going to live in halls of residence?

Yes i want to !! i've booked to go on the accommodation day on the 22nd.
Reply 26
I mean I would like to but I can easily live at home so there's no point especially as it is expensive :frown:
Reply 27
Original post by ia33
I just got an email too - really don't know whether to accept Camberwell or Leeds, is anyone else stuck deciding?

Yes i am in this position too, cause I do really like leeds and student satisfaction there is good and camberwell isn't great but its UAL, so Im accepting the camberwell place
Reply 28
Original post by Edwinaa
Yes i am in this position too, cause I do really like leeds and student satisfaction there is good and camberwell isn't great but its UAL, so Im accepting the camberwell place

Ah fair enough - I think I may be accepting Leeds for foundation and then hopefully doing my degree at UAL as I don't think I'll want to leave London once I start there!
Does anyone know if then Garden House accomodation is available for students starting this year ?
I haven't received anything... Guess i wasn't accepted :frown:
Original post by artgal
Oh my god yes - everyone I know tells me the Leeds course is better because there are fewer students so you get more support and access to resources, but I'm just so drawn to the idea of living in London I have no idea which one to choose

Hey I know this post was ages ago, but was just wondering which one you chose because I'm in exactly the same position...? thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending