Turn on thread page Beta

I'm ill! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I went out last night and drank too much and now i feel very sick, and sicked my breakfast back up, can anyone suggest any ways to stop me feeling sick please :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    I went out last night and drank too much and now i feel very sick, and sicked my breakfast back up, can anyone suggest any ways to stop me feeling sick please :confused:
    throw up some more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    throw up some more
    That's a good idea actually, and eating so soon might not be a great idea.
    (On a side note, zero sympathy!)

ReputationRep:
    go back to bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    go back to bed.
    with a nice young lady :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    Erm...that seems neither logical nor likely...

ReputationRep:
    go to bed, keep a sick bucket by your bed. let your stomach settle throw up some more if you need to. don't eat again until you feel really hungry- and go for something easy to digest, like soup or something

when you said you felt ill, i was going to suggest a nice big fry up- it usually cures anything i have but seeing as you can't keep anything down, not such a good idea

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: oh dear cossack...

ReputationRep:
    try drinking water

ReputationRep:
    Oh! erm I'm told taking a milkshake with an egg in it is supposed to help, of course I haven't tried it myself...Can anyone say guinea pig?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    go to bed, keep a sick bucket by your bed. let your stomach settle throw up some more if you need to. don't eat again until you feel really hungry- and go for something easy to digest, like soup or something

when you said you felt ill, i was going to suggest a nice big fry up- it usually cures anything i have but seeing as you can't keep anything down, not such a good idea
    I'm up now, and i'm staying up, i'm just sitting still, and if i drink water that makes me feel more sick

ReputationRep:
    this is why you shouldn't go! we need these remarks!!

(Original post by priya)
    don't eat again until you feel really hungry- and go for something easy to digest, like soup or something
    i neva do that! i just start eatin sweets/junk food again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    this is why you shouldn't go! we need these remarks!!
    I'm kickin my self severeley, and realsiing how drunk i must have been, just before i went home a girl came up and asked my mate if i was single and then asked if i wanted to dance AND I SAID NO!, what was i thinking!

ReputationRep:
    Resolve Extra - it's the only way.

ReputationRep:
    *Not feeling very sympathetic* But drink lots of water...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    *Not feeling very sympathetic* But drink lots of water...
    Fine! :mad: , i shall go and feel ill elsewhere

ReputationRep:
    Fine! :mad: , i shall go and feel ill elsewhere
    You knew what would happen! How are you feeling now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    You knew what would happen! How are you feeling now?
    still worse for wear of course

ReputationRep:
    keep drinking water
    even if you keep throwing up, keep drinking

that's whaty I did and like the 5th time I threw up there was loads of gunk that i was pretty glad to see out of my stomach
    I guess its like mixing flour and water, except instead of them you mix archers, beer, wine, rum and baileys. :mad:

sorry, that's quite graphic

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.