The Student Room Group

Enrolment fee, Entry test and more

Hello everyone,
I have recently applied for a Fashion Business degree in Istituto Marangoni London. I did not receive an offer through UCAS (the status of my application is Referred), but I got an email that included information about the enrolment fee, as well as the Entry test.
I want to make sure what the enrolment fee is. Should I pay it even if I don't know whether I was offered a place?
What also raises questions is the Entry test. What does it include?

Thank you for your answers in advance.
Original post by saraat
Hello everyone,
I have recently applied for a Fashion Business degree in Istituto Marangoni London. I did not receive an offer through UCAS (the status of my application is Referred), but I got an email that included information about the enrolment fee, as well as the Entry test.
I want to make sure what the enrolment fee is. Should I pay it even if I don't know whether I was offered a place?
What also raises questions is the Entry test. What does it include?

Thank you for your answers in advance.

Did you apply via UCAS or directly?

Either way this is very unusual - and unfortunately something you're going to have to speak to them directly about to understand what the teat involves and whether the enrolment fee is refundable.
Reply 2
Thank you for your reply. I applied via UCAS, however I've been asked to apply using their separate system as well.

Original post by PQ
Did you apply via UCAS or directly?

Either way this is very unusual - and unfortunately something you're going to have to speak to them directly about to understand what the teat involves and whether the enrolment fee is refundable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending