Want more information about this university?

NTU private accommodation for people that didn't get city campus halls!!!

Watch
Nyashaxox
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Anyone who didn't get into city campus halls and is looking private??? What halls are y'all staying in so we can all be together. The glasshouse, goldsmith look nice but I'm just scared about the social aspect?
ripconditional
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Looks like Goldsmiths is were its @ for freshers in private.
Kornelija123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
More like glasshouse!! mixture of people from the same year in same flats.
Have own student reps and apparently its way more social and party feeling than other accomodation according to people who stayed in more than one, they preffered glasshouse to russel view and others
Nyashaxox
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Kornelija123)
More like glasshouse!! mixture of people from the same year in same flats.
Have own student reps and apparently its way more social and party feeling than other accomodation according to people who stayed in more than one, they preffered glasshouse to russel view and others
I've herd this too from my mates who already go NTU that glasshouse is the best private accommodation I've finally booked it
Kornelija123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Nyashaxox)
I've herd this too from my mates who already go NTU that glasshouse is the best private accommodation I've finally booked it
That's great!!! You made a good choice Is it the same as what you said in the previous threads? If you want to be added to the group chat, do you want to add me on facebook and I'll add you to it?
It's https://www.facebook.com/kornelija123
hollycxo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey, thinking of booking glasshouse too. What kind of flat did you pick?
Hugh Jarse
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi all,

I have 4 rooms available in a house located in Nottingham City Centre which is about 2 minutes walk from Victoria Centre.

If anybody is interested (individual or group) please contact me!

Thanks
med5366
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Hugh Jarse)
Hi all,

I have 4 rooms available in a house located in Nottingham City Centre which is about 2 minutes walk from Victoria Centre.

If anybody is interested (individual or group) please contact me!

Thanks
I found a tenant for my room on Campusboard.co.uk, you can try there maybe you'll find people for your flat
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (530)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (643)
41.19%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (316)
20.24%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (72)
4.61%

Watched Threads