The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

NTU private accommodation for people that didn't get city campus halls!!!

Anyone who didn't get into city campus halls and is looking private??? What halls are y'all staying in so we can all be together. The glasshouse, goldsmith look nice but I'm just scared about the social aspect?
Looks like Goldsmiths is were its @ for freshers in private.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
More like glasshouse!! mixture of people from the same year in same flats.
Have own student reps and apparently its way more social and party feeling than other accomodation according to people who stayed in more than one, they preffered glasshouse to russel view and others
Reply 3
Original post by Kornelija123
More like glasshouse!! mixture of people from the same year in same flats.
Have own student reps and apparently its way more social and party feeling than other accomodation according to people who stayed in more than one, they preffered glasshouse to russel view and others

I've herd this too from my mates who already go NTU that glasshouse is the best private accommodation I've finally booked it
Original post by Nyashaxox
I've herd this too from my mates who already go NTU that glasshouse is the best private accommodation I've finally booked it

That's great!!! You made a good choice :biggrin: Is it the same as what you said in the previous threads? If you want to be added to the group chat, do you want to add me on facebook and I'll add you to it?
It's https://www.facebook.com/kornelija123
Reply 5
Hey, thinking of booking glasshouse too. What kind of flat did you pick?:smile:
Hi all,

I have 4 rooms available in a house located in Nottingham City Centre which is about 2 minutes walk from Victoria Centre.

If anybody is interested (individual or group) please contact me!

Thanks
Reply 7
Original post by Hugh Jarse
Hi all,

I have 4 rooms available in a house located in Nottingham City Centre which is about 2 minutes walk from Victoria Centre.

If anybody is interested (individual or group) please contact me!

Thanks

I found a tenant for my room on Campusboard.co.uk, you can try there maybe you'll find people for your flat :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending