Turn on thread page Beta

What are you all doing tonight... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to a dinner and dance...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    I'm off to a dinner and dance...
    :eek: :eek: I'll be dying and coming to life several times till tomorrow morning..

ReputationRep:
    Sleeping.

ReputationRep:
    Sleep probably, like most other nights.

ReputationRep:
    im gona have a panic attack
    im so scared

ReputationRep:
    recovering from last night and preparing for tomorrow night!

ReputationRep:
    im trying to do my goddam literature assignment by tomorrow becuase the goddam teacher wont take a draft on Friday.. when the assignment is due next TUESDAY!!... its stuffed me up becuase i have like three others im trying to do at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    trying to sleep I guess. I have to be on the ball tomorrow in case I miss my grades.

MB

ReputationRep:
    going to the pub, then sleeping..not before coming on here and posting a few argh argh posts before bed, obviously

oh dear it really is too near. i'm now a bit excited in a way, because i know if it's good the whole day will just be amazing but if it isn't...i just don't want to contemplate it....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    going to the pub, then sleeping..not before coming on here and posting a few argh argh posts before bed, obviously

oh dear it really is too near. i'm now a bit excited in a way, because i know if it's good the whole day will just be amazing but if it isn't...i just don't want to contemplate it....
    Do you know you can look up ucas at 12 midnight?
    See this:
    19 August: publication of the rest of the UK exam results.
    The Clearing vacancy service for the whole of the UK opens on 19 August 2004 at 00:01 BST

It's worth a try i suppose

ReputationRep:
    going out with a few friends, trying to calm a few friends down. I don't feel panicky my offer from UCL is very low BBB, and I did four A Levels and already have two at B grades.

ReputationRep:
    Getting absolutely shite-faced to celebrate finishing work....sorry you were probably asking people waiting for results.....i think ill just sit back and complain about how A Levels are getting easier, not like in my day (last year) when an A really meant something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    not like in my day (last year) when an A really meant something.
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    Getting absolutely shite-faced to celebrate finishing work....sorry you were probably asking people waiting for results.....i think ill just sit back and complain about how A Levels are getting easier, not like in my day (last year) when an A really meant something.
    *whacks Cossack's waling stick out of his hand* that'll teach you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    *whacks Cossack's waling stick out of his hand* that'll teach you
    Cossack has been going round with miss hooly too much

ReputationRep:
    Having sex or watching the footie, havent decided yet, its a tough decision to make

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Having sex or watching the footie, havent decided yet, its a tough decision to make
    Why not both at once?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Why not both at once?
    Cuz the footie will be at the pub, sex will be in the bedroom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Why not both at once?
    Multi-tasking is dangerous.

ReputationRep:
    footy or sex with my hand :cool:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.