The Student Room Group

2017 Official Maths Exam Threads

Hi, below you'll find all of the official exam threads for 2017. If you notice that there isn't a thread for an exam that you'd like to discuss then please create the thread and let me know so I can add it to the index.

Unofficial Mark Schemes

Official Exam Threads:

A Level AQA

A Level Edexcel

A Level OCR

A Level WJEC

GCSE Edexcel

GCSE AQA

IGCSE Edexcel

(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by notnek
hi, below you'll find all of the official exam threads for 2017. If you notice that there isn't a thread for an exam that you'd like to discuss then please create the thread and let me know so i can add it to the index.

a level aqa

a level edexcel

a level ocr

gcse edexcel

why there is no s1 thread
Reply 2
Original post by Qer
why there is no s1 thread

Feel free to make one.
Rhombus in or out ?
Reply 5
Original post by notnek
Hi, below you'll find all of the official exam threads for 2017. If you notice that there isn't a thread for an exam that you'd like to discuss then please create the thread and let me know so I can add it to the index.

A Level AQA

A Level Edexcel

A Level OCR

GCSE Edexcel

I have a thread for the WJEC C1 Solutions here:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4719812
Reply 6
Please could you add the WJEC further maths exams thread, thanks!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4702750

Posted from TSR Mobile
The AQA D2 link links to the Edexcel D2 thread!
Original post by thehalfblood
The AQA D2 link links to the Edexcel D2 thread!

Thanks for pointing it out! I have fixed the link :smile:
Can some1 pls hack into my maths exam that's coming up and give me all the questions so I can pass
Maths exams anyone want help?
Hello, my teacher believes that the exam questions that are likely to come up on the exam tomorrow (for AQA) will be very similar to the Pixl maths paper predictions as this was the case last year(apparently).
Hope this helps!:h:
Reply 12
Does anyone have the unofficial mark scheme for the aqa statistics 1b exam that was on 24/05/2017?
yes, could u go through how to prove for straight line in vectors pls

Original post by Adam Learner
Maths exams anyone want help?
Original post by notnek

A Level AQA

A Level Edexcel

A Level OCR

A Level WJEC

GCSE Edexcel

IGCSE Edexcel

i would like to ask for a thread about edexcel MATHMATICS B igcse exam predictions
Reply 15
Any unofficial mark scheme for AQA GCSE Maths Foundation Non Calculator Old Spec (4365/1F Linear B) Thanks
Reply 16
Hello! I have done my GCSE's as well as A-levels. I am free nowadays. So, if any one wants to understand any topic, or is struggling with any question, he can message me. I will try to respond as soon as possible. Moreover, best of luck with your exams :smile:
Reply 17
Ur asian you should know this stuff
Original post by tdag
Ur asian you should know this stuff

Not all Asians are expected to be smart and score straight A's and A*'s. This stereotype shouldn't be assumed.
Here's a link for predicted paper 2

http://www.themathsprofessor.com/gcse-papers.html

Quick Reply