The Student Room Group

student finance

i am applying for student finance 1 of my parents lives in a non eu country and is retired what I do I do for the parents proof of income bit
Original post by kemziafro
i am applying for student finance 1 of my parents lives in a non eu country and is retired what I do I do for the parents proof of income bit

Are your parents legally separated?

You only select one parent to support your application (normally the one you live with) and they (and their partner if they have one) provides income details.

You need to explain if either of your parents lives abroad under the residency section but that wont affect your household income assessment unless you state that you're living with that parent (and therefore outside the UK which may mean you're ineligible for finance).
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Are your parents legally separated?

You only select one parent to support your application (normally the one you live with) and they (and their partner if they have one) provides income details.

You need to explain if either of your parents lives abroad under the residency section but that wont affect your household income assessment unless you state that you're living with that parent (and therefore outside the UK which may mean you're ineligible for finance).

thx loads no my parents aren't legally separated

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending