Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

yey im back....again!!!!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hey thought id let you all know that i am back once again!!! oh and good luck fellow a levelers tomorrow!!!!
    so who missed me this time....dont be shy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    hey thought id let you all know that i am back once again!!! oh and good luck fellow a levelers tomorrow!!!!
    awwwwwwwwwwww...hi

ReputationRep:
    Me....again.....

G

ReputationRep:
    lol hey guys so whats been going down this week? tis me is back i noticed has tk popped her head up at all who has left who has stayed????

ReputationRep:
    Welcome back

ReputationRep:
    lol hey guys so whats been going down this week? tis me is back i noticed has tk popped her head up at all who has left who has stayed????
    not a lot really, we're all stressing about exam results, and those of that aren't are just gettin on with as usual

ReputationRep:
    Thank God you're back, Ive not slept for worry Tis_Me isnt really back i dont think, hes made a couple of posts but not much....TKs been back tho, not sure for how long....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    Thank God you're back, Ive not slept for worry Tis_Me isnt really back i dont think, hes made a couple of posts but not much....TKs been back tho, not sure for how long....
    oooooh im so mad at you!!! why didnt you tell me you were leaving?????

i think im gonna stay away from here tomorrow its gonna be poist after post of this is what my results are blah blah blah :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Welcome back.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.