Turn on thread page Beta

yey im back....again!!!!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hey thought id let you all know that i am back once again!!! oh and good luck fellow a levelers tomorrow!!!!
    so who missed me this time....dont be shy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    hey thought id let you all know that i am back once again!!! oh and good luck fellow a levelers tomorrow!!!!
    awwwwwwwwwwww...hi

ReputationRep:
    Me....again.....

G

ReputationRep:
    lol hey guys so whats been going down this week? tis me is back i noticed has tk popped her head up at all who has left who has stayed????

ReputationRep:
    Welcome back

ReputationRep:
    lol hey guys so whats been going down this week? tis me is back i noticed has tk popped her head up at all who has left who has stayed????
    not a lot really, we're all stressing about exam results, and those of that aren't are just gettin on with as usual

ReputationRep:
    Thank God you're back, Ive not slept for worry Tis_Me isnt really back i dont think, hes made a couple of posts but not much....TKs been back tho, not sure for how long....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    Thank God you're back, Ive not slept for worry Tis_Me isnt really back i dont think, hes made a couple of posts but not much....TKs been back tho, not sure for how long....
    oooooh im so mad at you!!! why didnt you tell me you were leaving?????

i think im gonna stay away from here tomorrow its gonna be poist after post of this is what my results are blah blah blah :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Welcome back.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.