The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Metro/Bus pass?

Does northumbria university offer like free or discounts for public transport? :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by mrsminyoongi
Does northumbria university offer like free or discounts for public transport? :smile:

not that i know of
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
Original post by mrsminyoongi

Theres a free shuttle service between the City and Coach Lane campuses (if you get on at the correct stops - otherwise you have to pay).

Nothing like free metro passes or bus passes though. You can get a student priced pass for the metro system though - that's like £10 for a one zone weekly or £25 for a one zone monthly.
Original post by dp247
Theres a free shuttle service between the City and Coach Lane campuses (if you get on at the correct stops - otherwise you have to pay).

Nothing like free metro passes or bus passes though. You can get a student priced pass for the metro system though - that's like £10 for a one zone weekly or £25 for a one zone monthly.

Omggg no way thank you!! Do you know where the stops are? You can just tell me to find it myself if you dont wanna say ahaha

Thank You!!!!! <3
Can we get the bus passes from here??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending