Just imagine... Watch

This discussion is closed.
Nik P
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Some of us here tonight are going to be dissapointed tomorrow... some of us are going to belly flop... makes you think eh?...
priya
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yup...but i don't want to think about it. the thought of belly flopping makes me feel physically ill
LifeWired
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Failure is possible.

Try not to think about it, cope as it comes, and there are always options.
LittleMissShine
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Come on guys try to think positively.It will do know good to think negative thoughts.I think you all be screaming tomorrow because of the good results that you will all get.
LifeWired
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by LittleMissShine)
Come on guys try to think positively.It will do know good to think negative thoughts.I think you all be screaming tomorrow because of the good results that you will all get.
Screaming is an option.
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: can we have 1 thread for exam results please make one a sticky or something!!!!!
LifeWired
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by trigger)
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: can we have 1 thread for exam results please make one a sticky or something!!!!!
The problem is discussions start varying and not everyone wants to talk about the same sub-topic! I know that sounds pathetic but extremely long threads can get out of hand and difficult to join.
LittleMissShine
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by LifeWired)
The problem is discussions start varying and not everyone wants to talk about the same sub-topic! I know that sounds pathetic but extremely long threads can get out of hand and difficult to join.
I agree,there are so many threads right now to do the forth coming A level results.
Nik P
Rep:
?
Lets get those stomachs churning... not everyone here will get the grades they want, it is a fact of life... and maybe, just maybe it could me you or me or that freaky person who logs in and doesn't say much... you never know, they may reduce your grades to fiddle the stats... ooooooo... hehe
LifeWired
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
We're Doomed.

I just had to say that
Nik P
Rep:
?
imagine those moments leading up to collection of results... the long quite journey there, where you have time to reflect... the shakey walk up to the school building... the waiting in line with other people, whilst watching those around you jumping in joy or crying in despair... the final moments as your grades are handed to you and the dilema of whether to open them there or run away... yes, we are all doomed
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Nik P)
Lets get those stomachs churning... not everyone here will get the grades they want, it is a fact of life... and maybe, just maybe it could me you or me or that freaky person who logs in and doesn't say much... you never know, they may reduce your grades to fiddle the stats... ooooooo... hehe
And maybe - just maybe - missing a grade or two will be the start of something that will become the best thing in your life so far.

I know plenty of people who didn't end up doing what they thought they wanted to do - and yet somehow ended up doing something that suited them far better.

A last minute change of plans isn't always a bad thing.
Nik P
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
And maybe - just maybe - missing a grade or two will be the start of something that will become the best thing in your life so far.

I know plenty of people who didn't end up doing what they thought they wanted to do - and yet somehow ended up doing something that suited them far better.

A last minute change of plans isn't always a bad thing.
You are not supposed to say that! dammit!
Lee86
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE !!!!!!!!!!!

LOL lets all chill out sh!t happens
LifeWired
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Lee86)
WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE !!!!!!!!!!!

LOL lets all chill out sh!t happens
*Sits and agrees*
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I couldn't sleep well last night,I kept dreaming about mango&icecream because of the exams results I kept dreaming that the results are due todsy not tomorrow BUH :mad:
LifeWired
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I was woken up at 3:30 am by tremendous lightning within metres of my house...

Most uncomfortable and unsettling, not what I need :mad:
MC
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by habosh)
I couldn't sleep well last night,I kept dreaming about mango&icecream because of the exams results I kept dreaming that the results are due todsy not tomorrow BUH :mad:
I had a dream that someone was throwing something at me. Most un-nerving, Ill tell you.
Cellardore
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oh cheer up everyone! If you really care about your results then you must have done well in the exam. If you honestly know you have done your best, then there should be nothing to worry about. You can't do more than your best

good luck everyone!
Lee86
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i split with my girlfreind on sunday .... locked my keys in my car.... and now im ill .........this week is not gonna be a good one....cant wait till its over so i can forget it
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.59%
No (554)
60.95%
Not really bothered about them (186)
20.46%

Watched Threads