Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Its my.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    you wish.

anyway, you coming round today aor tomoz blud?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    you wish.

anyway, you coming round today aor tomoz blud?
    Can I bring some **** round today? My mum is whining like a whore about me having to pack my things and leave. Shes just hoping that if she pressures me enough that Ill just come and move to norfolk with them, but its not happening!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Can I bring some **** round today? My mum is whining like a whore about me having to pack my things and leave. Shes just hoping that if she pressures me enough that Ill just come and move to norfolk with them, but its not happening!
    lol, yeah drop some **** round today if you want, the spare room is ready now, so you can come whenever dawg

ReputationRep:
    lol, yeah drop some **** round today if you want, the spare room is ready now, so you can come whenever dawg
    Nice one, are we still watching the footie later mate, you gonna stay out late, till like 2am again?

ReputationRep:
    Nice one, are we still watching the footie later mate, you gonna stay out late, till like 2am again?

you are just desperate to get Id'd so you can prove those ****ers wrong arent you?

yeah i will go and watch the footy, not staying out that late tonight though, i dont wanna be shattered when im begging for the Unis to accept me

ReputationRep:
    you are just desperate to get Id'd so you can prove those ****ers wrong arent you?

yeah i will go and watch the footy, not staying out that late tonight though, i dont wanna be shattered when im begging for the Unis to accept me
    Dont be gay mate, stay out late, that means I can have sex and then come out and hopefully get ID'd. This is our last night before our lives change forever, better make the most of it!

ReputationRep:
    Dont be gay mate, stay out late, that means I can have sex and then come out and hopefully get ID'd. This is our last night before our lives change forever, better make the most of it!
    im jst gunna watch the footy then chip innit, seriously when im drowning my sorrows tomorrow i'll stay out late

ReputationRep:
    im jst gunna watch the footy then chip innit, seriously when im drowning my sorrows tomorrow i'll stay out late
    Tonight is the important night mate, you need to be out having it large tonight.

ReputationRep:
    What a fuking wigger...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    What a fuking wigger...
    yeah you're right, well done

ReputationRep:
    ..last day at work today

Yay.

Cant really stand the boredom much more, Ive managed to work 6 days without having a clue how much Im earning per hour, or when Im going to get paid, excellent.
    how come youve only worked for like 6 days? can the employ people for that long only?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    how come youve only worked for like 6 days? can the employ people for that long only?
    It seems so...Im a temp, but it seems they want me to work more as Im soooo good, and it means that theyll ask me to work for them during uni holidays etc which is fine by me

ReputationRep:
    It seems so...Im a temp, but it seems they want me to work more as Im soooo good, and it means that theyll ask me to work for them during uni holidays etc which is fine by me
    what are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    what are you doing?
    Typing up questionnaires, highly exciting.

ReputationRep:
    5 minutes and its over

Oh yesssssssssssssss

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.