The Student Room Group

AS Level edexcel business

Does anyone have any suggestions for edexcel business (preferably the new spec) revisions videos? Please send a link to all the revision videos. (this includes Theme 1 and Theme 2). Thank you!

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Hello are you doing the AS exams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply 3
Original post by realsmilee
Hello are you doing the AS exams

yes i'm doing the AS business edexcel exams
Original post by tkrv
yes i'm doing the AS business edexcel exams

same! Paper 1 on Thursday?

Reply 5
does anyone have any predictions of what might come up...how you finding the content btw...im really struggling with unit 2
Original post by tkrv
Does anyone have any suggestions for edexcel business (preferably the new spec) revisions videos? Please send a link to all the revision videos. (this includes Theme 1 and Theme 2). Thank you!

Got a C, using aarevision on youtube
Original post by Synonym
does anyone have any predictions of what might come up...how you finding the content btw...im really struggling with unit 2

I hate unit 2! I'm not really sure but I'm guessing income elasticity of demand

Original post by RoadToGradeA
Got a C, using aarevision on youtube

Were they difficult? X

Reply 9
same! Paper 1 on Thursday?

yess

does anyone have any goods notes for theme 2
I hate unit 2! I'm not really sure but I'm guessing income elasticity of demand

same lol and yh thats a likely one
Original post by Synonym
same lol and yh thats a likely one

do you have any predictions?

Were they difficult? X

They were alright, just make sure your exam technique is good and you got most of the content covered etc
do you have any predictions?

nope, i havent even started past papers so have no idea what may come up
They were alright, just make sure your exam technique is good and you got most of the content covered etc

Thank you 😊 could I ask the difference in exam technique between a 10 marker and 20 marker?

Reply 15

Can someone tell me the structure for each type of question: 2, 4, 8, 10, 20 markers please.
Like which ones require evaluation??

thanks
Original post by tkrv
Can someone tell me the structure for each type of question: 2, 4, 8, 10, 20 markers please.
Like which ones require evaluation??

thanks

Evaluation is needed for longer questions like 8,10,12 but for 20 marker you need an evaluation with a depend on factor and a recommendation/solution with reasons why.
Thank you 😊 could I ask the difference in exam technique between a 10 marker and 20 marker?

Really just in the amount of detail, 20 markers i aim to write 2+ pages, including like 2 points for and against, linking together several topics and include an evaluation with a depend on factor, and a recommendation/solution and reasons why you chose it.
Really just in the amount of detail, 20 markers i aim to write 2+ pages, including like 2 points for and against, linking together several topics and include an evaluation with a depend on factor, and a recommendation/solution and reasons why you chose it.

thank you!!!

Reply 19
any good notes for theme 2 edexcel business?

Quick Reply

Latest