Mark schemes question Watch

GalacticBG
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys, I'm currently revising for the first time using past papers and mark schemes as suggested by some friends.

I was just curious if you guys learn the WHOLE mark scheme off by heart, or just enough key points (marks) to answer the question, or another method.

Thanks in advance!
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by GalacticBG)
Hi guys, I'm currently revising for the first time using past papers and mark schemes as suggested by some friends.

I was just curious if you guys learn the WHOLE mark scheme off by heart, or just enough key points (marks) to answer the question, or another method.

Thanks in advance!
Not off by heart, but for example in chemistry, I picked up key words for standard questions that require keywords, and for calculation questions I keep track of units and what gets you marks etc... for example, there was a q in chemistry that always had the same 3 lines as he answer, another one where the answer was always 4 lines and had the same key words that got you the marks.

I guess in your case it would be good to remember the main points. Read through the rest but only retain anything you think is useful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are cats selfish