The Student Room Group
Reply 2
can i get my results at midnight from t internet??
Reply 3
No.
Reply 4
austinmetro
can i get my results at midnight from t internet??

Results you can't, not sure about ucas app decisions, will need to check (I know several are staying up to check tracking).
Reply 5
if those exams that we took this year are said to be esay then I wonder what hard must be??!I bet something from another deminsion
Reply 6
habosh
if those exams that we took this year are said to be esay then I wonder what hard must be??!I bet something from another deminsion

lol exactly what I was thinking.
habosh

was gunna say exactly the same

that was not f***ing easy
well in a way, you could argue that exams are getting easier because most schools in most subjects offer coursework now. This must take alot of pressure off exams.
Reply 9
serious narb
was gunna say exactly the same

that was not f***ing easy

Avril Lavigne is not pretty. Sorry.

(apart from that video with her in her knickers.)
Mad Caddie

Y'know...is it it just me or does she remind you of a cat???

I don't think she is ugly though, but does remind me of a cat.
Mad Caddie

she's amazing, gunna change it in a min, just experimenting now
Reply 12
serious narb
she's amazing, gunna change it in a min, just experimenting now

Good Luck.
Reply 13
Cellardore
well in a way, you could argue that exams are getting easier because most schools in most subjects offer coursework now. This must take alot of pressure off exams.

Yes but all that coursework does is prevent people from just memorising facts as much, which could get them good grades in the exams. With coursework you need to show real understanding and in Physics for example you have to even do your own investigation.

Latest

Trending

Trending