The Student Room Group

Trying to get A*A*A daily updates

Trying to achieve A*A*A (My predicted grades) in my A-levels which are; History, Geography, Government and Politics.
Will be daily updating this discussion to show my journey from the April half term up until results day, feel free to read/comment/ask etc..
Are you doing the new history spec, and how are you revising for this subject?
Original post by Atiyahaslam
Are you doing the new history spec, and how are you revising for this subject?

Hi. Yeah, were doing the English revolution (1625-1660) and Germany; Quest for political stability (1871-1990).
I mainly revise by condensing all the key events down into small points/facts, then memorising the content.
Then I practice exam questions from the text book and get my teacher to mark them.
Hope this helps?
I'm doing Tsarist Russia 1855-1964 and religious conflict and the church in England 1529-1570, I've tried summarising and condensing information down, I guess its just question of practice using past papers in timed conditions, thanks anyway :smile:
Original post by Atiyahaslam
I'm doing Tsarist Russia 1855-1964 and religious conflict and the church in England 1529-1570, I've tried summarising and condensing information down, I guess its just question of practice using past papers in timed conditions, thanks anyway :smile:

Nice to see someone else doing the Russia module! How have you been finding it? I've occasionally struggled with the info and getting it all down into a decent essay (which bodes well considering it's mocks week)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending