How to answer A Level Biology Questions

Watch
Tariq()
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Can anyone give me a guide as to how to answer the 3-6 mark questions in the AQA A level biology paper? Thankyou in advance
username1941981
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry I know this is probably the most useless answer and not what you are looking for but on the AQA website, the specimen mark schemes and course specification are so helpful in listing how to structure an answer and what content you need to include to gain the full marks. If possible, try to look at all the resources that AQA provide for the course
Tariq()
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by emilymcpartland)
Sorry I know this is probably the most useless answer and not what you are looking for but on the AQA website, the specimen mark schemes and course specification are so helpful in listing how to structure an answer and what content you need to include to gain the full marks. If possible, try to look at all the resources that AQA provide for the course
No thats a good shout I'll take a look, thanks for the suggestion.
Gerry-Atricks
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
depends- 3 markers tend to be describe data- graph or table or explain it- these are annoying, say everything you see no matter how obvious and stick some maths in. 6 markers are likely to be real science, revise the concept here and regurgitate all you know, applying to context
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (191)
43.71%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.21%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
8.01%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
20.82%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.53%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.72%

Watched Threads