Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm starting psyhcology in september at manchester met and I was wondering if anyone did the course last year if they could tell me about applying for BPS status and what sort of stuff you have to do for it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darknessishope)
    Hey, I'm starting psyhcology in september at manchester met and I was wondering if anyone did the course last year if they could tell me about applying for BPS status and what sort of stuff you have to do for it?

Me too, Im starting a psychology course in Man Met too this september, cool. I dont think you apply til after youve completed the 3 years, as they need to know beforehand which modules youve taken, cos to get BPS recognition, you need to take certain core modules in the 2nd and 3rd years. Hope that helped, c u there.

ReputationRep:
    cool , are you taking pyschology with anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darknessishope)
    cool , are you taking pyschology with anything?

No Im not, just doing Bsc psychology single hons. Is that what ure doing?
    Cool, I will probably see you around. My pic is in Kingniks thread.

Have you had your pack yet, with all your timetables?
    If you are doing the same course as me, you are probably starting on the 21st sept, but what I dont get is that on one letter it says we start at 09:30am and in another letter it says 10:00am. Which one do you think is right?

ReputationRep:
    hm...I only got a letter saying to start at 9:30am :confused: will have to reread it to check. I'm doing joint honours, psychology with sociology. Doing BSc though so will probably be in your psychology class .

Safe bet, go at 9:30am, worse comes to worse you're early.

ReputationRep:
    Cool :cool:
    How was ur first day? It was soo boring, funny how this course is full of female students and only few guys. :rolleyes: If you dont mind me asking, whats ur name? My name is Saba. Im the one with curly darkhair, you might have seen me today.

Edit: Nah its ok, I know your name, if your name is James Fieldsend, then you are in my tutor and IPSW groups.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.