Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

19th August watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yet another thread about results

This is mainly aimed at people who took their AS exams this summer, but your all welcome to share.

In all the results threads I've been reading everyone is mainly predicted AAA etc, the top marks.

Is there any of you out there who honestly don't think they are going to do that well? (D's/E's grade wise)?

I know I will be getting C/D/E grades, just wanted to know if anyone else is in the same situation?

I could easily fail GCSE french!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slice'N'Dice)

This is mainly aimed at people who took their AS exams this summer, but your all welcome to share.

In all the results threads I've been reading everyone is mainly predicted AAA etc, the top marks.

Is there any of you out there who honestly don't think they are going to do that well? (D's/E's grade wise)?

I know I will be getting C/D/E grades, just wanted to know if anyone else is in the same situation?
    they are only AS, you can always retake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slice'N'Dice)

i honestly font think iv even got D's really wish id spent so much more time revisin coz i know im capable of getting higher grades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    I could easily fail GCSE french!
    I don't do French but I could easily fail German.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleMissShine)
    I don't do French but I could easily fail German.
    I did GCSE French and German :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I definetly haven't got into my firm choice, and possibly might not get into my insurance, meaning that I would be getting grades of BCD/ BDE! Despite the fact that I fought that I worked hard and do deserve to do well tomorrow! But we shall see!

ReputationRep:
    i really really think that ive messed up chemistry...i really dont want to know how badly...i can do much better, was predicted an A, but the problem as, that i had loads of questions that i could not answer, ive never been in that situation before! argh!
    And i screwed up in my mocks too.
    That is the one im dreading really badly....ill be over thje moon if i got a c, but have a feeling ive got much lower!

ah well resits will hav to do, but i hate having to rely on them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tazzie)
    i really really think that ive messed up chemistry...i really dont want to know how badly...i can do much better, was predicted an A, but the problem as, that i had loads of questions that i could not answer, ive never been in that situation before! argh!
    And i screwed up in my mocks too.
    That is the one im dreading really badly....ill be over thje moon if i got a c, but have a feeling ive got much lower!

ah well resits will hav to do, but i hate having to rely on them!
    Me too i think i really screwed up chemistry. Resits just put more pressure in January its really annoying!

ReputationRep:
    I know I could of got AAAA, but I'm going to be really happy if I get ABBC but BCCD is pretty much what I've calculated.

ReputationRep:
    I know for a fact I failed Further Maths because I literally didn't answer 90% of the questions!

ReputationRep:
    Best case scenario AAAB, worst case CCCU, most probably BBBD!!!

ReputationRep:
    Best case AAAAB

Worst case ABBCD

ReputationRep:
    i didnt work thru the year and didnt revise well = bad grades for me. i know u can take resists but its a pain, i'll have to pay for them and having to revise that stuff again arrrgh! if id just learnt it the first time eh :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wise One)
    Best case AAAAB

Worst case ABBCD
    I'd love to have an A in my worst case scenario

ReputationRep:
    yeah me too. my worst case is CDEU - LOL!!

ReputationRep:
    If I don't get an A in Politics I am going to kill someone. I had a useless teacher, someone who was such a bad lawyer that they gave it up to teach law, then realised that they were actually probably a worse teacher than they were a lawyer. He was only qualified to teach law, turned up to about half of our lessons. Therefore, me and my mate Joe ended up teaching our class the syllabus from scatch in the weeks before the exams. Hopefully teaching others meant I learnt it well myself. I got 90/100 for unit 1. I think the other two were the same or better.

Having said all that, I'll probably get a B from Fate for being smug.

Grrr...

ReputationRep:
    Bricking it!!!!

ReputationRep:
    best case

AAAAa

worst possible scenario

ACCD u

the A is becasuse i've been told my art grade already
    the c's will only happen if i don't get about 27 UMS on each paper- equiv to a U- this would get me a B
    the D is general srtudies- i'm already on an A with the AS

u is english literature

a very likely scenario could be ABBC d

ReputationRep:
    Best Case - AAAA(A - Gen. Studs.) - duh! That should be everybody's .

What I aimed for - AAAAC - in the modules I took (I got Cs and Ds in Jan, so I need like 100% to get As. I bet most people here get 100%, most of you seem to be geniuses).

Realistic - AABBC/D.

Worst - ABBCE. Meh...still pretty optimistic there. I know I'm worth As...got 6As 4As in GCSE - I'm not a genius, though.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.