Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If I get something like 98% in the last 2 modules for Biology, I would get an A overall.

If I get something like 90% in the last 3 modules for Physics, I would get an A overall.

If I get something like 50% in the last 3 modules for Chemistry, I would get an A overall.

Therefore, the best I could do is AAA.

However, the best I seriously think I am capable of is ABB.

But, the grades I reckon I will get are ABC or ACC.

Fingers crossed for ABB!

ReputationRep:
    I really do feel sorry for all you guys who are forced to do the general studies A-Level (presumably because it boosts your school's position in the league tables). Do you even really care what result you get for it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firebladez777.5)
    I really do feel sorry for all you guys who are forced to do the general studies A-Level (presumably because it boosts your school's position in the league tables). Do you even really care what result you get for it?
    I had to do it last year and although I did give it my best shot (thought I might as well), I really wasn't too bothered about the result. As it happened I ended up getting an A, but if I hadn't I wouldn't have minded.

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't forced to do it but i am thinking a D or something. It doesn't bother me as it can't be included in my university offer.

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping UMS comes good, especially for maths (P2 paper)

best case: AAAB

worst case: ABBC

Realistic: AABB

ReputationRep:
    General studies is actually accepted by Sheffield for medicine, which is very strange.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    You crazy girl...I hate languages!
    Hehe I might to both for A Level as well, lol. :eek:

Did you do the AQA exam?

(Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Hehe I might to both for A Level as well, lol. :eek:

Did you do the AQA exam?
    What the hell? My sister got an A in GCSE spanish and an A* in french, then went on the do french AS and A2, meanwhile I did foundation french...

Oh, and it was OCR, most of my exams were it seems.

ReputationRep:
    what time do they come out in the morning....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    What the hell? My sister got an A in GCSE spanish and an A* in french, then went on the do french AS and A2, meanwhile I did foundation french...

Oh, and it was OCR, most of my exams were it seems.
    Lol, ah right - I have no idea what I'm going to get, I'm slightly worried

Well, good luck with the results for next week anyway!

Lol, ah right - I have no idea what I'm going to get, I'm slightly worried

Well, good luck with the results for next week anyway!
    Thanks, though I'm not really worried about them; good luck to you as well - hope you fail your languages though, that'll knock some sense into you and you wont do them, and it'll be another step towards abolishing languages at school....actually no that wont happen so I'll hope thatyou pass, I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihihihi)
    I'm hoping UMS comes good, especially for maths (P2 paper)

best case: AAAB

worst case: ABBC

Realistic: AABB

My best would be : AAA

Worst - BBB

Realistic: ABB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    Thanks, though I'm not really worried about them; good luck to you as well - hope you fail your languages though, that'll knock some sense into you and you wont do them, and it'll be another step towards abolishing languages at school....actually no that wont happen so I'll hope thatyou pass, I suppose.
    Hehe thanks for that kind of back handed wishing of good luck too!

ReputationRep:
    Nope, not the slightest. At AS my pen stopped working. I couldn't be bothered to get another one so I scored in the rest of the essay
    I got a C

ReputationRep:
    I hope i'll get AA in Double Maths, and A in Chemistry as well (i just done 1 module for Chem) and.... hic, Physics, hope i might get B -> U :mad: . I have no idea about what i will get in Physics.
    A, i may get the results through email. :rolleyes:

(Original post by Misbah Imtiaz)
    My best would be : AAA

Worst - BBB

Realistic: ABB
    What's your offer? Good luck!

Hehe thanks for that kind of back handed wishing of good luck too!
    You're welcome, I really meant it. :cool:

(Original post by BCHL85)
    I hope i'll get AA in Double Maths, and A in Chemistry as well (i just done 1 module for Chem) and.... hic, Physics, hope i might get B -> U . I have no idea about what i will get in Physics.
    A, i may get the results through email.
    Why via e-mail, and what went wrong with physics?

ReputationRep:
    I care about General Studies. Quite a few universities I've found accept it for Finance/Economics etc. course. I may do that, so it would be useful to get an A. There's nothing to revise, so I'm not that bothered about it, only one "lesson" a week - no homework.

This is going to sound really stupid, but what is general studies, I've always wanted to know that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    What's your offer? Good luck!
    My offer is AAA
    Goodluck to you too!

(Original post by Misbah Imtiaz)
    My offer is AAA
    Goodluck to you too!
    If that's your offer you must be really clever, I'm sure you'll be fine. Oh and no luck necessary for me, I'm a GCSE person.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.