The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Which off site accommodation is the most social?

Im really interested in twerton mill, however it seemed a lot quieter compared to charlton court... any advice would be helpful!
Original post by caryschallenger
Im really interested in twerton mill, however it seemed a lot quieter compared to charlton court... any advice would be helpful!

Hey, my girlfriend lived their first year (we are second year now) I stayed a lot and the rooms were really nice and lots of desk space (not as much as waterside court). Waterside and Charlton generally seem to be a lot louder from my own experience but I think it because security at the Unite properties are a lot more chilled and friendly.
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Hello! I lived in Waterside through first year, and the summer before second. It was pretty sociable, but obviously some of that is down to who you live with. On the first few nights, people from other flats came knocking, and we all made friends with people from Bath uni as well as locals to the city. There were a few freshers events, and the first night there was a pretty big party in the courtyard before we all went up to the SU. Waterside security/office team were lovely and supportive too. Been a couple of years, so it may have changed a little! I know there were refurbishments done after I left :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending