The Student Room Group

Helllppp huge wasp in my bathroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I JUST HAD A LONG SHOWER AND WASHED mY HAIR AND EVERYTHING AND THEN GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER , PULLED BACK THE SHOWER CURTAIN AND THIS HUGEEE MONSTOUROUS THING FLEW UP AND BUZZED SO THEN I SCREAMED BLOODY MARY AND RAN OUT HALF NAKED, SLIPPED ON MY STUPID WOODEN FLOOR, RIPPED A HUGE HOLE IN MY PYJAMA TROUSERS

AND MY PHONEEEE IS STILL IN THE F****ING BATHROOM, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET IT BACK.

ALSO THE WASP IS SO FAT AND I'VE LET IT ESCAPE! SO IT COULD BE OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW

WHAT IF IT STINGS MY MUM IN HER SLEEP?

OMg SOMEONE HELPPPPPP N:ashamed2::ashamed2::ashamed2:

Scroll to see replies

:frown: no human is awake to help :frown:
So it's locked in your bathroom?
OKAY GOT MY PHONE, IT'S OKAY. I ran for my life, I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack but it's okay.
Reply 4
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:frown: no human is awake to help :frown:

I don't think it will sting your mum if she is still, it will probs fly towards a light, so put a lamp on beside an open window and it should get out, I tried that once and it worked
Run in, close the door, open the windows as wide as they can get, turn all the bathroom lights off and run out. It should just fly out after 10 mins or so.
Original post by emerald7770
So it's locked in your bathroom?

I don't know, OMFG WHAT IF IT'S OUTSIDE!
IT WAS SO FAT, IT WAS THE SIZE OF HALF MY HAND.
Original post by Parametric
Run in, close the door, open the windows as wide as they can get, turn all the bathroom lights off and run out. It should just fly out after 10 mins or so.

I ran in and got the phone and shut the door, the window isn't open. I'm too scared to go back in.

I'm not even making any of this up, I have a really, REALLY big fear of wasps.
Alright, pretend you're James Bond and put a dressing gown over yourself. Then run back in, open the windows, turn the light off and run out.
Edit: dressing gown so it wont sting you to clarify lol
There was a large wasp with a large stinger in my bathroom today. It was injured and trying to get outside but has now died, and is still next to the window.

There is going to be more of these large wasps in the next 5 months throughout summer, so watch out.
I don't know, OMFG WHAT IF IT'S OUTSIDE!
IT WAS SO FAT, IT WAS THE SIZE OF HALF MY HAND.

Turn the lights off for like 20 minutes then come in so fast and open the window! Best to shield yourself. I have a fear of wasps and stuff but this worked to get this annoying ass wasp out my bathroom
Alright, pretend you're James Bond and put a dressing gown over yourself. Then run back in, open the windows, turn the light off and run out.

Can it sting me though? :frown: OMG I'm terrified but then again, someone might get up and use the toilet and leave the bathroom door open for it to get out and fly around the house.

Okay I'll do it.
Original post by Naveed-7
There was a large wasp with a large stinger in my bathroom today. It was injured and trying to get outside but has now died, and is still next to the window.

There is going to be more of these large wasps in the next 5 months throughout summer, so watch out.

That's nice. THANKS MATE
Can it sting me though? :frown: OMG I'm terrified but then again, someone might get up and use the toilet and leave the bathroom door open for it to get out and fly around the house.

Okay I'll do it.

It wont sting you, especially if your wearing something. The more you leave it in there with the light on the more agitated it will get though.
I'd rather have 100 wasps come in than 1 spider tbh. If i see one of those little s**ts in the bathroom i'll streak naked out of the house.
It wont sting you, especially if your wearing something. The more you leave it in there with the light on the more agitated it will get though.

I had to wake my mum up :frown:

She shut opened the window and turned off the light.

I just can't, the fear is too intense. I FELT LIKE MY HEART WAS GOING TO STOP :cry2:
I'd rather have 100 wasps come in than 1 spider tbh. If i see one of those little s**ts in the bathroom i'll streak naked out of the house.

Really? Spiders don't frighten me much but wasps are monsters.

I can't believe I screamed and ran out like that. I think I'll laugh later but for now I'm trying to recover from the panic I just endured.
Put on like 5 layers of clothes and a mask and everything (gloves too) to make sure he doesnt attack you
Time to burn the house down

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really? Spiders don't frighten me much but wasps are monsters.

I can't believe I screamed and ran out like that. I think I'll laugh later but for now I'm trying to recover from the panic I just endured.

Spiders are the one thing that I can't bare being in the same room with. Any average size one and I'm gone :rofl:. Sounds like your mum finished the mission off, what a lifesaver!

Quick Reply

Latest