The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Liverpool John Moores accommodation for Film studies?

Recommendations on where to live this year? My firm uni choice is LJM and I am hoping to study Film studies but unsure where to live an recommendations or advice would be appreciated.
Nothing too quiet and boring but has to be clean and en suite.
Original post by Lily_Thompson
Recommendations on where to live this year? My firm uni choice is LJM and I am hoping to study Film studies but unsure where to live an recommendations or advice would be appreciated.

Heya,

I have asked for your thread to be moved to the LJMU forum.

Would recommend visiting if it's feasible to.

Good luck!
Liverpool
Original post by Lily_Thompson

Hi There,

I am from Europa student accommodation and it is a fabulous and friendly place to live.
There are over 150 first year LJMU students on site each year and we do offer en suite rooms.
Please take a look at our Facebook page which has pictures of our rooms and plenty of reveiws from our students. It also shows you all of the events that we put on for you guys.
You can contact our team for a veiwing or just with any questions on 0151 2605672 - [email protected].

Have a wonderful day :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending