The Student Room Group

BIMM Music Business Degree

If you study at BIMM, do you think your degree is academic enough? Do you regret anything about studying at a private institution opposed to a university? Do you feel valued as a student and pushed enough academically?
Reply 1
Original post by rress002
If you study at BIMM, do you think your degree is academic enough? Do you regret anything about studying at a private institution opposed to a university? Do you feel valued as a student and pushed enough academically?

Hi I am currently doing the music business degree in brighton. the degree is academic as it is from University of Sussex - a top uni. The best thing is cultural perspectives by one of the tutors Jon Stewart - it is awesome. There are always loads of things going on both at BIMM and in Brighton as well. I heard that we can also move to another BIMM college in our second year, I'm thinking Berlin ;o)
Reply 2
Oh that's awesome, thank you. I'm currently living near Brighton so I'm not sure if to study here at home or in Manchester. The option to go to Berlin is great!
BIMM is not worth attending if you are serious about music. I attended BIMM Manchester and wish I hadn't and nearly everyone else tthere that I discussed the subject with shared that opinion. I would recommend anyone to apply for a course at a proper university.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending