College: St. Johns
Reply 41
Bezza
Name: Nick
Grades Required: AAA
Grades: AAAA
Subject: Physics
College: Magdalen

ooh congrats, and good college choice! will probably see you around sometime... do you know who your college parents are yet? if not, you'll find out soon!
Reply 42
Name: Celia
Grades: AAAAA
Subject:Maths and Philosophy
College: Merton

Oh the relief!
Reply 43
got AAAA (inc gen studs), needed AAB
Reply 44
emzie
got AAAA (inc gen studs), needed AAB

Well done, that's two geographer's so far :wink: !
Reply 45
Bloody hell, you guys didn't suffer a single B between you!
Reply 46
fishpaste
Bloody hell, you guys didn't suffer a single B between you!

That's because it's Oxford, once you guys decided on tabland the degradation began :tongue:
Reply 47
Veedy
That's because it's Oxford, once you guys decided on tabland the degradation began :tongue:

Oh I'm officially a tab now, I'm legally bound to savagely defend my institution. WHATEVER JUST BECAUSE YOU LOST THE BOAT RACE :smile:
Reply 48
fishpaste
Oh I'm officially a tab now, I'm legally bound to savagely defend my institution. WHATEVER JUST BECAUSE YOU LOST THE BOAT RACE :smile:

erm...*thinking*...............WHATEVER BECAUSE YOU LOST THE VARSITY CRICKET (not as big, I know, but I had to come back with something :wink: )
Reply 49
Veedy
erm...*thinking*...............WHATEVER BECAUSE YOU LOST THE VARSITY CRICKET (not as big, I know, but I had to come back with something :wink: )

Captain Blackadder : I then leapt on the opportunity to test you. I asked if he'd been to one of the great universities, Oxford, Cambridge, or Hull.
Nurse Mary : Well?
Captain Blackadder : You failed to spot that only two of those are great Universities.
Nurse Mary : Swine!
General Melchett : That's right! Oxford's a complete dump!

:biggrin:
Reply 50
Can someone explain to me why "Tab" is insulting? Just curious.
Reply 51
I'm a proud Tab! Tabs Rule!
Reply 52
shiny
I'm a proud Tab! Tabs Rule!

Well yes, we know that, but most of the people on this thread are in denial. :biggrin:
Reply 53
Name: Kate
Grades: AAA
Subject: English
College: Somerville

I haven't stopped jumping around all day... I was so convinced I'd blown my chance :biggrin:
Reply 54
Squishy
Well yes, we know that, but most of the people on this thread are in denial. :biggrin:

Is my Tabness that obvious? :redface:
Reply 55
shiny
Is my Tabness that obvious? :redface:

Not just that, but the Trinitarianess as well! Won't you get some strange looks at Oxford next year? :redface:
Reply 56
Squishy
Not just that, but the Trinitarianess as well! Won't you get some strange looks at Oxford next year? :redface:

With my Tab top and Trinity scarf! Oh hell yeah! :biggrin:

A magnet for Oxnard abuse I feels! :cool:
Reply 57
shiny
With my Tab top and Trinity scarf! Oh hell yeah! :biggrin:

A magnet for Oxnard abuse I feels! :cool:

Yes, 'tis asking for trouble. :biggrin: What college are you going to?
Reply 58
Squishy
Yes, 'tis asking for trouble. :biggrin: What college are you going to?

Some place called Queens? :rolleyes: Doesn't matter which one, it will never be as good as Trinity! :biggrin:

* hear that Fluffy? :biggrin: *
Reply 59
Rite, I'm dying to know which college I'm going to! Hopefully, I should find out tomorrow (if I have to wait any longer I'll go insane!!!).

Does anyone want to take any guesses where I might end up? I'm doubting Corpus as 2ppl on here already made the grades! I would love New, Keble, anywhere really (except St Hugh's - too far or St Hilda's as would prefer mixed college as been at all girl's sch for years!!!!)

Latest