Turn on thread page Beta

When he just won't leave you alone!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    <raises eyebrow>
    Is that an offer?
    Actually I do tend to attract the wrong guys, I gotta stop that!

see there you go again attracting the wrong guys

anyhow i'm only 6'1"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    because usually you don't clearly sit us down and state 'I ONLY EVER WANT TO BE FRIENDS'. You enjoy playing your games with us.
    Its true. If you actually sit down and tell us it makes it alot easier. What the hell are we ment to be mind readers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    I will stalk you good.
    hooray for the perverts!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassy but sweet)
    Whats up girls!! Don't you hate when you get this one dude that falls for you and just won't leave you alone?!
    You just want to be friends but he has to get attached?! That is so annoying to me!!! Nothing aganit you guys but why aare you so fast to fall?! Let me know what you think!!!
    just tell him you just want to be friends?

also, make it blunt
    when he likes you, he's an IDIOT, and anything you do, ONE MILLISECOND OF EYE CONTACT will make him think you're in love with him. stupid, but true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Does it have to be that exact? Somehow I doubt it would matter in most cases, as I have infact used sentances such as
    1."I just want to be friends"
    2. "I don't feel that way about you, youre like a brother to me"
    3. "I'm not interested in you"
    4. "I'm not attracted to you"
    5. "Please stop calling me, I don't like you that way"
    6. "I said stop F***cking calling me, you and I are never gonna happen!"
    7. "Please leave me alone, I'm trying to enjoy a night out with my friends"
    8. "Please leave because you are making the cute guy at the bar think your my boyfriend when infact he's who I want to be with"
    9. "Stop calling me, stop following me, or I'm calling the police, got it!"

Now I'm not sure how they do it, but they interpret these words differently than the rest of us... to them they go something like this...
    1."I just want to be friends" "But just for awhile we can build a relationship later!"
    2. "I don't feel that way about you, youre like a brother to me" "But if you keep calling you can show me a different side and then I'll see you differently!"
    3. "I'm not interested in you" "you need to change yourself, do the things I like, show me how cool you are!"
    4. "I'm not attracted to you" "go get a haircut and a new wardrobe, a new car and so on.. and I will like you"
    5. "Please stop calling me, I don't like you that way" "hang out outside my house late at night and follow me arround instead!"
    6. "I said stop F***cking calling me, you and I are never gonna happen!" " Start calling and just breathing on the line instead, it'll turn me on!"
    7. "Please leave me alone, I'm trying to enjoy a night out with my friends" "I just need some space tonight so go sit at the bar and stare at me and sulk we'll hang this weekend"
    8. "Please leave because you are making the cute guy at the bar think your my boyfriend when infact he's who I want to be with" "Really I'm just trying to make you jealous cause you haven't been calling or following me arround enough lately!"
    9. "Stop calling me, stop following me, or I'm calling the police, got it!" wich then leaves him wondering..."WTF? What did I do? crazy b*tch!"

Oh my god - that is excellent!! It's spot on too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    just tell him you just want to be friends?

also, make it blunt
    when he likes you, he's an IDIOT, and anything you do, ONE MILLISECOND OF EYE CONTACT will make him think you're in love with him. stupid, but true
    I always thought that guys didn't get like this, that it was only girls who read too much into things. But my ex has indeed proved me wrong. Just the guys I know seem to take things a bit too far in the scary stalking stakes, I don't really know any girls who will follow a guy about once he's turned her down. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    You're joking. I've had one girl after me for coming up a year now!

I said she was too young and "maybe in a year or two". I didn't expect her to actually hold on that long!
    Oh you poor thing! (No sarcasm, genuine sympathy here) A friend of mine has had a girl actually stalking him for two years now, he's close to getting a restraining order, the girl must be totally and utterly mad. I was out with him one night and he had 28 missed calls off her, and four texts. Talk about persistance. :/

ReputationRep:
    these ppl arent being realistic
    they hope there is something there when there isnt
    and they want something so much they convicnce themselves there is something

maybe its hard but you ust have to tell them that nothing they do will make you anything more than friends, theyll get over it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    these ppl arent being realistic
    they hope there is something there when there isnt
    and they want something so much they convicnce themselves there is something

maybe its hard but you ust have to tell them that nothing they do will make you anything more than friends, theyll get over it
    you are horibl. i have loved a man for 7 years all through school and he havs no lov for me. he thinks i stalk him and hates me he doesnt evn want to be friends. clearly you are cold unfeeling and unloving.i hate you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    you are horibl. i have loved a man for 7 years all through school and he havs no lov for me. he thinks i stalk him and hates me he doesnt evn want to be friends. clearly you are cold unfeeling and unloving.i hate you.
    perhaps you should give it up and move on? i mean 7 years! dude!

ReputationRep:
    ahhh...the happiness of being single!!!

But yeah, I have gone thru similar probs online only.....I am also a very soft person and can't tell some1 off easily... :rolleyes:

Buzz off u annoying guys!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vladek)
    perhaps you should give it up and move on? i mean 7 years! dude!
    why doesnt anyone have any feelings?
    you are horibl too and your name is silly. when me and this guy ar married i will NEVER name our chilren after you. :mad:

if yu never lov anyone for many years then how will you get married?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    why doesnt anyone have any feelings?
    you are horibl too and your name is silly. when me and this guy ar married i will NEVER name our chilren after you. :mad:

if yu never lov anyone for many years then how will you get married?
    erm.. when I love someone I'll make sure they love me too
    you need to get control of your feelings or you're just gonna get hurt .. 7 years? leave him alone and go for someone else.

ReputationRep:
    Whats up girls!! Don't you hate when you get this one dude that falls for you and just won't leave you alone?!
    You just want to be friends but he has to get attached?! That is so annoying to me!!! Nothing aganit you guys but why aare you so fast to fall?! Let me know what you think!!!
    TOTALLY HEAR YOU!
    Its happened to me three times now and one of the guys actually fell in love with me! Can you believe it! And we were just friends. I couldnt believe it, and I didnt want to get attached at all! It was just so annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    TOTALLY HEAR YOU!
    Its happened to me three times now and one of the guys actually fell in love with me! Can you believe it! And we were just friends. I couldnt believe it, and I didnt want to get attached at all! It was just so annoying.
    Girl you are so right!!! I think guys are just slower thinkers!!! BUT still cute!!! I think they wear their heart on their sleeves too much!! You show them attention and they go overboard!! And you don't want to hurt them but YES it has to happen!! They shouldn't do that to themselves!!

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't bother me. I just plainly state that I'm not dating at the time, but I'm glad we're friends....Then again I don't think I've ever had a complete psycho after me. Well unless I talk about girls. Clingy girl friends are a problem. Then I feel like I just have to stop being friends with them.

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was the other way around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    I thought it was the other way around.
    youre horibll as well. i don lov any of you. i only lov the One....
    i called him 5 tmes last night and text him 3 times but he wont speak to me. i think he's just shy.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.