Turn on thread page Beta

How can a private overseas GCE candidate get his results? watch

ReputationRep:
    I am a private GCE candidate in Hong Kong. The organisation responsible only tells us the results will be sent in August, without mentioning the exact date. So how can I get my results?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by keisiuho)
    I am a private GCE candidate in Hong Kong. The organisation responsible only tells us the results will be sent in August, without mentioning the exact date. So how can I get my results?
    The results must be sent to the centre where you sat the examination, I should think.
    Contact them today (sorry, its probably a bit late now, just looking at the time difference). - at least phone them tomorrow as they should be able to get the results electronically too. Are you looking for A2 results ie your Uni place depends on them? If so, I'd suggest looking at the UCAS tracker from midday (British Summer Time) where UCAS will have put in confirmed acceptances.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.