The Student Room Group

Let me let you in on a little secret about terrorism

The governments of nothern and western europe and its diaspora have been planning this chaos for years - their intention is the creation of a police state.

EU free movement of people (1992)
Open door immigration policy by the war mongerer Blair without democratically letting the residents vote for it (1997)
9/11 happens (2001)
Blair lies about WMD's (2001)
Destabilises the middle east (2003)
Let terror and hatred escalate between both sides (2003 - present)
Governments surveil and spy on normal citizens through internet and social media to combat terrorism (2007 - present)
Creates war in Syria and kills Gadaffi (2011-present)
Obama signed the Patriot act which allows the government to spy on and detain 'potential' terrorists, e.g. everyone (2011)
EU opens the doors to Syria (2013-present)
Extremist muslims terrorise whole of Europe due to no borders (2013-present)
Armed police appear on every street corner to combat terrorism which is an unwinnable war (2016 - present)

It makes perfect sense. Why on earth would they open the door to a bunch of countries who are IN A WAR WITH US and could potentially be radicalised?

Left wing, tight wing... doesn't matter. Unless we do something now, we're all gonna lose.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

Spoiler

Cool story bro, really insightful!
Original post by yudothis
Cool story bro, really insightful!
I really do love it when people take the time out of their day to debate me
Original post by lionheart27
I really do love it when people take the time out of their day to debate me

Me too.
Don't try and reveal their secrets bro, you'll go missing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Impossible you're over thought that one.
The governments of nothern and western europe and its diaspora have been planning this chaos for years - their intention is the creation of a police state.

Open door immigration policy by the war mongerer Blair without democratically letting the residents vote for it (1997)
9/11 happens (2001)
Governments surveil and spy on normal citizens through internet and social media to combat terrorism (2007 - present)
Obama signed the Patriot act which allows the government to spy on and detain 'potential' terrorists, e.g. everyone (2011)
Armed police appear on every street corner to combat terrorism which is an unwinnable war (2016 - present)

It makes perfect sense. Why on earth would they open the door to a bunch of countries who are IN A WAR WITH US and could potentially be radicalised?

Left wing, tight wing... doesn't matter. Unless we do something now, we're all gonna lose.

That's interesting, but because of shift in powers it seems unlikely that every person would continue the trend of wanting a police state. There's only temporary benefit with control no long term.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Very good post. But I really wouldn't bother posting stuff like that here, most people don't have the open mindedness to accept it. I once tried posting something similar here and got shot down. I think TSR members are just too young in general, i don't honestly know. I expected more open-mindedness from "students"

Because anyone with 3 brain cells and some free time who looks at 9/11 sees it for what it is. I believe 9/11 is an important one because its really where all this began and was covered up so terribly. Yet we all believe it? How what a stupid specie we've become. Awake people like us must be absolutely OUTRAGED and we must always fight this!

And now, oh, what's this? A Muslim attacks a few people in London and the whole social media matrix reacts with outrage. Next thing government is calling for extra powers to access into encrypted messaging services....sigh can't they at least be a little more creative with this?

My belief is that we are naturally moving to a global police state as part of human evolution. The way we are evolving, its not avoidable. This is why 1984 and Brave New World seemed so freakishly accurate, the authors just knew the human race for what it is.
Original post by Kürbiskern
Very good post. But I really wouldn't bother posting stuff like that here, most people don't have the open mindedness to accept it. I once tried posting something similar here and got shot down. I think TSR members are just too young in general, i don't honestly know. I expected more open-mindedness from "students"

Because anyone with 3 brain cells and some free time who looks at 9/11 sees it for what it is. I believe 9/11 is an important one because its really where all this began and was covered up so terribly. Yet we all believe it? How what a stupid specie we've become. Awake people like us must be absolutely OUTRAGED and we must always fight this!

And now, oh, what's this? A Muslim attacks a few people in London and the whole social media matrix reacts with outrage. Next thing government is calling for extra powers to access into encrypted messaging services....sigh can't they at least be a little more creative with this?

My belief is that we are naturally moving to a global police state as part of human evolution. The way we are evolving, its not avoidable. This is why 1984 and Brave New World seemed so freakishly accurate, the authors just knew the human race for what it is.

If 9/11 was some orchestrated attack how has it remained a secret? Hundreds if not thousands of people would have known and none of them have grown a conscience in the last 16 years? Also bare in mind this is the office that couldn't cover up Watergate, Monica Lewinsky, Iran-Contra and LBJ's lies about Vietnam, shall I keep going?

You say not believing this rubbish is youthful naivety but to me, believe this sort of nonsense is just people not wanting to believe what they're told and looking for the conspiracy in everything. Virtually every piece of 'evidence' that 9/11 was a cover up has been debunked, if the US government or Mossad really planned 9/11 do you honestly believe they'd be stupid enough to execute it so poorly that everybody from a drop out filmmaker to drugged up, washed out actors could spot it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its unbelievable that even people who attend Oxbridge/UCL/LSE still trot out the mainstream media fairy tales like 9/11, Assad killing his own people and 'what on earth are we going to do about ISIS'? The ruling class have programmed the masses to such an extend via social media memes that even Londons supposed intellectual elite haven't got the nous to publicly expose the :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:s in the controlled media for what it is.
The west did not "create" the war in Syria. The Arab spring uprising spreading to Syria, the Assad government's response to it, and defections from the army to the rebels is what created the war. The west had nothing to do with that.
Original post by Kürbiskern
Because anyone with 3 brain cells and some free time who looks at 9/11 sees it for what it is.

Yes, it was a terrorist attack carried out by al Qaeda operatives hijacking planes.

Why are conspiracy theorists so arrogant? I see them making these crappy "anyone with 3 brain cells" or "anyone who has actually looked into it" type statements all the time, and not just with 9/11 theorists. Why is it so unthinkable that people who know what they're talking about disagree with you?

9/11 happens (2001)

Got any spare tin foil? I just run out and want to cook some bacon on the grill

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paul514
Got any spare tin foil? I just run out and want to cook some bacon on the grill

Posted from TSR Mobile

Old
Original post by RF_PineMarten
The west did not "create" the war in Syria. The Arab spring uprising spreading to Syria, the Assad government's response to it, and defections from the army to the rebels is what created the war. The west had nothing to do with that.

The elite bankers/multinational corporations (basically very often ashkenazi jew dominated) that form the zionist neocon clique need war in the middle east in order to expand greater Israel. They especially want Islam wiped off the map because a tribal system which rejects interracial breeding, fiat money, interest on loans, alcohol and gambling is a huge threat to their world domination. The syrian government had a squeaky clean track record in terms of its low IMF debt and lack of involvement in global conflicts and it was only after relentless zionist attacks that Assad reacted. Most muslim countries haven't initiated military aggression for centuries, yet American zionists have been doing so relentless for decades. American zionist neocons, NATO, CIA/MI5 created ISIS and arm/fund them via Saudi Arabia. There is a global war against tribalism, the nation state and heterosexuality and we see a similar level of attacks levelled at white nationalism in the UK/USA.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TribalMorality
The elite bankers/multinational corporations (basically very often ashkenazi jew dominated) that form the zionist neocon clique need war in the middle east in order to expand greater Israel. They especially want Islam wiped off the map because a tribal system which rejects interracial breeding, fiat money, interest on loans, alcohol and gambling is a huge threat to their world domination. The syrian government had a squeaky clean track record in terms of its low IMF debt and lack of involvement in global conflicts and it was only after relentless zionist attacks that Assad reacted. Most muslim countries haven't initiated military aggression for centuries, yet American zionists have been doing so relentless for decades. American zionist neocons, NATO, CIA/MI5 created ISIS and arm/fund them via Saudi Arabia. There is a global war against tribalism, the nation state and heterosexuality and we see a similar level of attacks levelled at white nationalism in the UK/USA.

Blaming the Jews, how original

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Underscore__
Blaming the Jews, how original

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well they do dominate the established elite families. Global finance is dominated by jews because by there very nature they are a nomadic people, the religion has always been involved in usury and very likely the concept of jews as a race is probably a scam also. Of course one doesnt have to be a jew to be a zionist, the Bushes, the Clintons and the Saudi Royals are in that elite core aswell.
Well in part of the UK had not just heavily armed police on the street from the 60s to present day, but also the army patrolling the streets on foot, surveilled from their helicopters and watchtowers similar up until the early 2000s. And guess what? Absolutely nothing was gained from it, indeed a lot more was lost in lost investment through economic destabilisation. Indeed the war criminal Blair was the one who oversaw the demilitarisation of the region. So your little theory is all good and well except for the fact it makes absolutely zero logical sense.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 19
I think someone has too much time on their hands

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending