English literature revision Watch

sonto186
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have my final GCSE exam in about 6 weeks so i want to start revise for literature. The problem is i don't know how to revise for literature, especially Romeo and Juliet. I got the Cambridge revision book for Romeo and Juliet but it doesn't have much quotation analysis in there so could you guys show me a few ways to revise for literature. Im doing A Christmas Carol, An Inspector Call, Romeo and Juliet, and power and conflict poetry
feministy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hodder revision guides are great.
Idku
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Inspector calls is easy trust me, read the book (I read it today in exactly 2hours) and there are SO MANY revision resources online, I am confident i will do well in this exam but I am scared about poetry though
mosisgansta
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For inspector calls I will say that the best way is to read again the book and revise from Mr Bruff and Mr Selles in Youtube. For the poetry try to find out the poems on internet and on Youtube, also memorise the quotes and the subject terninology the poem.
Samosa and Vada
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
There's a book called quotation bank which has analysis of 25 quotations.
sonto186
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Idku)
Inspector calls is easy trust me, read the book (I read it today in exactly 2hours) and there are SO MANY revision resources online, I am confident i will do well in this exam but I am scared about poetry though
Yeah Inspector calls is easy man, but im worry for romeo and juliet cuz i got no clue how to revise for it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (232)
27.62%
No (608)
72.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed