yowhyy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
My first GCSE exam is RS on the 15th May.. and ive done almost no revision for ANY of my subjects... I know I have Easter next two weeks but everybody else in my year seems to be flying ahead with revision and I'm just not motivated to do anything?? Help!!!
yowhyy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
started, not strated. At this rate I should have started english revison months ago lmao
Michiyo
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I did not study for my GCSEs until the day before the exam or at most two-three days before the exams and I still passed.

My grades were just average, but hey, that means you still have time
uzzyg123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'd say obviously but believe me mate, you still have time. There's no point in panicking. Start ASAP and I'd strongly recommend getting revision guides from CGP for sciences. You can still do a lot of revision before 15th May.
loooopppyyy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You've left it later than most trying to get A*'s, but not too late.

A lot of people say a month is sufficient revision time, sometimes longer than this can have an adverse effect, I'd recommend doing the 2 hours a day before bed approach as this seems most effective, you will retain the information better as your brain still processes this while you're asleep.
Saph00x
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If you start now and make a plan on how to revise everything you have to before your exam you will be fine. You really can't start later than now though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (101)
38.11%
Take autumn exams (86)
32.45%
Look for a job (8)
3.02%
Consider an apprenticeship (9)
3.4%
Take a year out (44)
16.6%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (17)
6.42%

Watched Threads