ellsjohnsonx
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
only started fully revising beginning of easter, but made notes already on all my subjects, am I able to get B's and above- also I'm an average student HELP PLEASE
evab12345
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah I'm trying to get As and I've only started revising this Easter and I haven't made notes
Ocean5
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ellsjohnsonx)
only started fully revising beginning of easter, but made notes already on all my subjects, am I able to get B's and above- also I'm an average student HELP PLEASE
Yes its possible. When do your exams start? Since you've already made your notes and have an understanding of the subjects, i would say continuously do exam papers. The more exam papers you do, the more practice you'll have on things like exam technique and when it comes to the exam you wont freak out, since you'll be more used to the layout of the exam and how to approach certain questions.Do you mind me asking what subjects you do?

Good luck!
ellsjohnsonx
Rep:
?
Additional Science
Foundation Maths
English Lit
English Lang
French
Drama
RS
Geography
Isabella547
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Does anyone know in biology unit 1 - (keeping healthy) is in it because looking in the new 9-1 revision books it doesn't have the topic in it about diet ect. However in class we learnt about it at the beginning of GCSE ???????
Saph00x
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Isabella547)
Does anyone know in biology unit 1 - (keeping healthy) is in it because looking in the new 9-1 revision books it doesn't have the topic in it about diet ect. However in class we learnt about it at the beginning of GCSE ???????
Check your specification online. If it isn't mentioned then you won't need to know about it. The teachers probably taught you it even though it might not be in your spec because they may not have started teaching the new spec.

What is your exam board? I can help you check.
Isabella547
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
my exam board is AQA
Isabella547
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Saph00x)
Check your specification online. If it isn't mentioned then you won't need to know about it. The teachers probably taught you it even though it might not be in your spec because they may not have started teaching the new spec.

What is your exam board? I can help you check.
My exam board is AQA
Saph00x
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Isabella547)
My exam board is AQA
I checked on this link: http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resource...61-SP-2016.PDF

I skimmed through so I would do a double check if i were you, but as far as i can see there isn't any mention of Healthy Eating, so don't stress

When you go back to school after easter, make sure to ask your teacher if your still curious, but i couldn't see it.
Isabella547
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Saph00x)
I checked on this link: http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resource...61-SP-2016.PDF

I skimmed through so I would do a double check if i were you, but as far as i can see there isn't any mention of Healthy Eating, so don't stress

When you go back to school after easter, make sure to ask your teacher if your still curious, but i couldn't see it.
Ok , thank you very much for your help
ellsjohnsonx
Rep:
?
hi can someone help w geo n english ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Exeter campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 27 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Edinburgh Napier University
    Postgraduate Drop-in Brunch Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (283)
60.47%
Yes- I don't like it (22)
4.7%