Jimmy Neutron stuffed toy

Watch
Luke7456
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So my Brothers wife is soon to give birth to a baby boy and so the planned indoctrination of that boy to be just like me is been planned.

He will be doing Mathematics as soon as he learns to talk, as part of this indoctrination program I thought a Jimmy Neutron stuffed toy would be ideal however this has proven much harder to come by then I thought. the only one i can find is one for £160 or something on Amazon I am not spending that much.

My older brother is an SJW so his son must be indoctrinated to be right wing Trump supporter. maybe when he is 5 or 6 in Trumps second term and hopefully he can support Trump Junior to.

in all seriousness though the Child needs to be learning Maths from a very young age. His wife has mentioned the baby was not kicking a lot and every time an autistic baby is born in my family they have that in common they don't kick much in the womb. My grandmother did not and I did not.

Maths then will be his strongest and best chance he needs to be indoctrinated in it from the beginning so I need to find that Jimmy Neutron teddy.
username2926188
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Name:  IMG_4029.JPG
Views: 38
Size:  41.9 KB
Luke7456
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
note I am joking about the indoctrination but the kid could do with maths from the beginning.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (44)
37.29%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (12)
10.17%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (5)
4.24%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (29)
24.58%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (18)
15.25%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (10)
8.47%

Watched Threads