Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham Sutton trust applicants 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Skye.16
Ooo good luck! If you don't mind me asking what did you get at GCSE? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, you too!! I got 3A* 2A and 5B's. Not the best grades however I fulfil all of the criteria etc., but the B's are in science/maths, all of which I'm hopeless at 😂 What did you get?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by georgiabrx
Thank you, you too!! I got 3A* 2A and 5B's. Not the best grades however I fulfil all of the criteria etc., but the B's are in science/maths, all of which I'm hopeless at 😂 What did you get?

That's good! Well Done! I got 2A* 6A 2B (Bs in Food Tech & French). I don't fulfil all of the criteria as my school is average & my parents went to university but I live in a low area. I don't have high hopes because of this but I now just want to know!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)
Remember everyone that the deadline to find out is Friday - there's still time left! :bl:

Spoiler

Original post by Skye.16
That's good! Well Done! I got 2A* 6A 2B (Bs in Food Tech & French). I don't fulfil all of the criteria as my school is average & my parents went to university but I live in a low area. I don't have high hopes because of this but I now just want to know!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, you too!! We'll just have to see, hopefully they reply to us all soon as I'm so nervous😭 X
I got 2A* 6A's 2b's and a C in triple physics because I've always sucked at physics. But one of the A*'s is in English lit which is what I've applied for, also I fit every criteria but the free school meals, extra allowance etc... So fingers crossed 😅
Original post by Doodles2023
Hi, I applied for law too!

Same here! :smile:
Reply 26
I applied for Durham I think or it might have been Warwick - I honestly can't even remember as they shut down the website which was annoying. A friend of mine heard back from St. Andrews and was rejected; I feel like my reference might have forgotten to do it or something. I just feel like I should know by now...
Original post by leoq8
I applied for Durham I think or it might have been Warwick - I honestly can't even remember as they shut down the website which was annoying. A friend of mine heard back from St. Andrews and was rejected; I feel like my reference might have forgotten to do it or something. I just feel like I should know by now...

I wouldn't worry about it! I haven't heard of anyone that has a response from Durham yet :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by PhoebeAlex
I wouldn't worry about it! I haven't heard of anyone that has a response from Durham yet :smile:

Hopefully we find out soon then. I applied for Business or Politics/International Relations.
Really hope we hear from them soon, I'm so nervous
Really hope we hear from them soon, I'm so nervous

me too, have been checking my emails every hour for a week, I wish they would just let us know already!
Original post by creac080200
me too, have been checking my emails every hour for a week, I wish they would just let us know already!

As have I!! People have already heard back from other uni's, warwick Edinburgh etc., really wish Durham would hurry up
Can anyone remember the dates of the summer school?
Original post by Skye.16
Can anyone remember the dates of the summer school?

For the history one it's 13th-18th August!!
For the history one it's 13th-18th August!!

Thank you :smile:
I guess we will be hearing tomorrow then!
Ive been accepted onto the history course guys! I'm so happy :smile:
Ive been accepted onto the history course guys! I'm so happy :smile:

Aww congrats!!! That's fab! :smile:
Hope the other departments find out soon :frown: when did you get an email?
Original post by tryingmybest2015
Aww congrats!!! That's fab! :smile:
Hope the other departments find out soon :frown: when did you get an email?

Thank you so much! I recieved the email at 4:25 :smile: xx
Attachment not found
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 39
Accepted onto Politics!

Quick Reply

Latest