Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Yes. I don't know how to laugh. I'm taking lessons. :rolleyes:
    Your sense of sarcasm brings a smile to my face.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I don't know how to laugh. I'm taking lessons. :rolleyes:
    i didnt say u dint have 1 i said u had a different 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    i didnt say u dint have 1 i said u had a different 1
    I never suggested you said such a thing. I merely told you something about myself. I don't know how to laugh. There you go, simple fact. May we all live happily ever after.

ReputationRep:
    I never suggested you said such a thing. I merely told you something about myself. I don't know how to laugh. There you go, simple fact. May we all live happily ever after.
    Erm, quite.

ReputationRep:
    uve got social problems then

ReputationRep:
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHH!! !! help!!
    i like thunder and lightening. only when i'm safely indoors though, and nowhere near any exposed metal

ReputationRep:
    uve got social problems then
    Very well observed. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    The whole sky just went dark here and then there was thunder. I had to run up the garden to rescue the dogs, lifting them one by one
    I couldn't live with them getting struck. SCARY

ReputationRep:
    mmm its blue cloudy skies here in north london. a little bit of rain just starting, but not much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daibhidh)
    The whole sky just went dark here and then there was thunder. I had to run up the garden to rescue the dogs, lifting them one by one
    An exploding dog would be fairly distressing for all concerned.
    Good work.

(Original post by Invisible)
    It wasn't funny whatsoever, infact I'd be worried if you did find it funny. She probably said he was funny because apparently he's decent looking and she was trying to suck up to him. That's my hunch anyway.
    That would be wrong, I was neither funny nor am I good looking. Therefore we can safely assume, like everyone else here, is mad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daibhidh)
    Maw, how many dogs do you have? My puppy isn't bothered about thunder at all, although when a storm is approaching he tries to protect us, awww

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't funny whatsoever, infact I'd be worried if you did find it funny. She probably said he was funny because apparently he's decent looking and she was trying to suck up to him. That's my hunch anyway.
    go away bono

ReputationRep:
    I very much doubt that. I'm just feeling a little cranky because I'm so nervous.

ReputationRep:
    Well the windspeeds picked up - a pot just flew across my garden...

ReputationRep:
    it WAS sunny here, its getting dark now!

ReputationRep:
    If I listened to you, I'd advise myself to see a psychiatrist.
    i think u should anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    it WAS sunny here, its getting dark now!
    Kriztinae! I haven't seen you on the forum for a while, hello!

ReputationRep:
    It's thundering/lightning in West Yorkshire too. It's just started tipping it down.
    Bleak evening to prelude a bleak day tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramaya)
    Well the windspeeds picked up - a pot just flew across my garden...
    just as i read that, i thought i saw a leaf pass by my window at great speed (trees are quite far away) but then i realised it was a bird :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaz031)
    It's thundering/lightning in West Yorkshire too. It's just started tipping it down.
    Bleak evening to prelude a bleak day tomorrow?
    tipping it down? i havent said that in ages!!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2004
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.